Hello everyone. So I'm kinda new here. I've just kinda been lurking around, watching the happenings of the Twiverse. I've noticed that some people post their fictions here too... I'm not going to, but I was wondering... is anyone here interested in being a beta reader? I've written a few stories and I want to post them on fanfiction sites like Twilighted.net and fanfiction.net, but Twilighted suggests that I have them beta'ed first. I think it's a good idea, too. I've checked out things like Project Team Beta and the beta forums over at Twilighted, but I haven't found anyone willing to beta for me. I consider myself a grammar nazi, and I usually catch any grammar or spelling mistakes, but it wouldn't ever hurt to have someone else check it out... make sure it's actually readable, lol. I have both Bella/Edward and Jake/Nessie stories. They're all AH (all human) or AU (alternate universe). So if anyone's interested... let me know. I can also offer my beta services in return, if anyone is a writer themselves and needs a beta.

Tags: Fanfiction

Views: 0

Reply to This

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...