I heard that Rob is dating his agent not Kristen thats gross shes fat and about thirty years older than him ? Please tell me it isnt true!!!!!!!!

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it isnt true. Even though they've not admitted it by saying anything, rob and kristen are together. when Rob was on David letterman, Letterman asked him if they were dating. Instead of saying, no, or whatever, he said "I;ve been trying not to answer that question." Thats a yes, if I've ever heard one!
haha i heard in a mag that he was dumped by kristen coz she didn't want to go out with someone so tense :S i think she's nuts if she gave him up but hey guess she could probably have anyone she wanted
No he's trying not to answer it because it generates first interest, and then publicity and finally more money for their movies so long as everyone is kept guessing. Of course then again, I am the cynical one too though so... ;)
i kind of doubt it. I mean, wait where did yu even hear this ? i havent , but anyways i dont have much proof that they r together . but they always look so comfortable around each other so thats body language the way i see it .

Hmm interesting given my kind are notoriously grotesque by most human standards. And yet the wisdom and knowledge our clan possess are often sought out by such as the tor's a clan most humans find extremely beautiful on the outside, who are yet as ugly as it gets inside.....just food for thought. It is truly sad to see that some still do not know that true beauty is on the inside not the outside.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...