Who introduced you to the wonderful world of Twilight? Have you introduce anyone? If so ,who? When did you get introduced? Are you happy you got introduced?

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion

What a great cousin!!!

momo said:
My cousin........ my cousin and me intoduced it 2 our friend.........after watching Twilight I love the movie & began 2 read the books........ im more than happy that I was introduced 2 Twilight thanks 2 my cousin i love her 4 that
My aunt was the one who told me about Twilight as she knew my interests in vampire and werewolf movies and books. I got introduced a couple weeks before the first movie came out. We actually discuss the films in comparison to the books.

I have introduced the world to Twilight to most of my friends, especially my friend Teri, who after I told her about the stories and she borrowed my books, went out and bought the books for herself. She has also gone and seen the second film as a result. My coworkers even know my obsession(LOL). I actually received 3 out of the 4 books as a birthday gift and other memorabilia.

To show how obsessed I'd become, I even did a themed Valentine's Day event last year with my sisters because of Twilight. Of course, since then, I have been hooked. No turning back.
LOL That's cool!! Great gifts!!

Aisharie said:
My aunt was the one who told me about Twilight as she knew my interests in vampire and werewolf movies and books. I got introduced a couple weeks before the first movie came out. We actually discuss the films in comparison to the books.

I have introduced the world to Twilight to most of my friends, especially my friend Teri, who after I told her about the stories and she borrowed my books, went out and bought the books for herself. She has also gone and seen the second film as a result. My coworkers even know my obsession(LOL). I actually received 3 out of the 4 books as a birthday gift and other memorabilia.

To show how obsessed I'd become, I even did a themed Valentine's Day event last year with my sisters because of Twilight. Of course, since then, I have been hooked. No turning back.
i introduced myself kind of ... i heard of twilight from a co-worker last year and thought she was insane for being obsessed with a book lol, than this year twilight movie was on tv and i watched it and have been obsessed ever since. this was only a few months ago..... i am VERYYYY happy i got introduced.
Cool!! Ur so nice to urself!! LOL
Jade Bella Cullens said:
i introduced myself kind of ... i heard of twilight from a co-worker last year and thought she was insane for being obsessed with a book lol, than this year twilight movie was on tv and i watched it and have been obsessed ever since. this was only a few months ago..... i am VERYYYY happy i got introduced.
To the books...my younger sister and i'm glad she did. : ) I tired introducing it to a couple friends but some didn't like the movie when they saw it and all but 2 refused to read the books bc they didn't want to. HELL YEAH im happy i got introduced!!!lmao
Well my bestie introduced me to Twilight. I introduced 2 of my sisters, my mom, and 3 girls in my class. I got introduced November 4, 2009. Heck yea I'm happy!
I had seen the movie siting on the shelf at the video shop ,only got it out because there was nothing else that caught my eye. I watched it twice in 24 hrs , I liked it but didn't think anymore about it for a few months , Then a couple of friends said i should read the book last july idecided to buy it to see what it was like. Read all 4 books in a week , hardly slept just kept reading , Then i googled Robert Oh my god ! I was hooked line and sinker ! I've introduced about 4 people to it . They also loved it but i don't think they are as obsessed as me .I Love it so much , not a day doesn't go by when i don't think about Twilight or Rob , happier then ever .
I was introduced by accident! Lol. My friend, who'd recived them from a friend in America, told me about them - the whole plot actually and I thought nothing of it, never had interests in books about vampires, they always screamed buffy the vampire slayer to me. But then when I saw the movie was coming I thought about it, then my mum happened to by me it. Even then I was reluctant but I found I had nothing else... and that was it, hooked completely. I then made all five of my close friends read them and happy to say they're all obsessed too! Of course I'm happy :D
I didn't know anything about this fascinating saga until last summer; when i went to my niece's house, so she said " aunt you need to watch the twilight movie and also to read all the books", well I watched the movie first.( I would have like to have read the books first; because i had had the opportunity to imagine my own Edward Cullen and other stuff),but anyways after that i became a twifan :)
My lovely sister ♥ introduced me to the twilight series. She kept bugging me to read the books. eventually i did and now I am more obsessed with the books, movies and characters than she is♥♥
XD, My cousin introduced me to twilight and im beyond thankful for that..but i honestly love teh books more than the movie, but its nice seeing it in reality o_o i was introduced to teh books liek a year ago...soon after breaking dawn came out lucky me i guess XD i didnt have to wait for the books o_O ^^!!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...