After many years Carlisle became totally immune to the scent of human blood. He began studying the arts. Once, he was studying in Italy and discovered an ancient coven of vampires, The Volturi. He lived with them for a couple of decades. He thought to himself " these vampires areuch mote civilized than the ones living in London. However, I think I shall move to the new world, America." So after moving to America, he started wiring night shifts at a hospital in Chicago. There he met a woman and son, Elizabeth and Edward Mason, who were dying of the Spanish influenza.            "You must do everything in your power to save my Edward!" she begged, then past away. Carlisle thought," God, I'm lonely and he us dying and has no family, maybe I should change him." By the cover of night, Carlisle took Edward home and changed him. At first, Edward left m, but then came back, realizing Carlisle's philosophy.

Tags: Carlisle, Edward, The, Volturi

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome
PLZZZZ write more

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...