Hey all!!!!!

I don´t know if you remember (i hope you do) in Breaking Dawn when My Georgeos Edward transformed Bella he injected her his poison right. Well my question is how did Edward get his own poison? How this poison is obtained from him, from his body? this poison is part of his blood? does vampires have blood?

Please respond let´s discusse this

Tags: Vampire, blood?

Views: 16

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well the vemon is practically leaking from his teeth thats why bella never put her tongue or anything in his mouth
No thay never did use tongue because of the venom and his teeth thats why he would pull away when bella would trace the shape of his lips with her tongue .And when he is around bella if you recall in the books his mouth fills with venom because of her smell so all he would have to do with the extra venom is put it in the syringe.
You know what that is a good question. In the book I don't recall them talking about how the venom works exactly. When they kissed it apparently was an issue. I wonder if it only comes when they are feeding? If that is the case I can see where it can be extracted from them at that time. Then again being that Alice new Bella would become like them maybe they already had it just waiting for the time they would need to use it. We so need to have the story from Edward's side to clear this up.
the only thing that can get threw there skin is vampire teeth and wearwolf teeth so there is no other way to get it but from when the venom is in his mouth.
in his mouth do you mean his saliva?
Carol Melissa Hernandez said:
yes its in his saliva.
what about the lunchroom when Bella eats the same pizza Edward bit off of? If it was just his saliva, wouldn't eating after him then been dangerous? Ingesting a little of it must not be the dangerous parts, the venom must be only truly dangerous if it gets into her blood stream directly. Edward being Edward would take every precaution to keep her from that, so I'm sure there was no tongue too.

sj said:
Carol Melissa Hernandez said:
yes its in his saliva.
if you read midnight sun he says it in there here is what he says or is thinking i should say.

she took a bitr from the same slice of pizza.It amazed me how trusting she was.Of course ,she didn't know i was poisonous---not that shareing a bite of food with her would hurt her.Still i expected her to treat me differently. As something other but she never did.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...