This is a Jacob and Bella Story please go ahead and add a sentence

here how we start

I woke up putting a pair of Arazona Jeans and a Plaid T-shirt,I Bush my hair,and brush me teeth,made brakefast and ate it is saturday.

"Dad I am going to visit Jacob ok?" I said

"Sure bells and bells?" charlie asked

"yeah dad?" I said

"Are you and jake just friends or more?" he asked

"dad please me and jake are just best friends" i said

"bells just my opinion if jake wanted to be your boyfriend dont upset him ok?" he said

i sigh and shrugged "ok dad i'll try to keep that in mind"

"thanks bells your great have a good time and say hi to billy for me ok?" he said

"ok see you later dad" i said getting up and putting my shoes on i went to grab my jacket and took my keys and went outside.

I Drove to Jacob's House just in time and he came running smiling as i came out of my truck and he ran hugged me and swing me around then putting me down he smile and i smile looking at him me and him stared at each other's eyes for awhile and thats when it happend.

Jacob's Point of view

I looked into bella's beautiful brown eyes and thats when it happend

I Imprinted on my own best friend the crush I had liked since we were little kids the girl i am going to be with for the rest of my life.

I was so happy I couldnt believe it 

it happend to me, me! i took her face stared at her and press my lips against her she was first in shock not responding but then she kissed me back she hugged me and i kissed her enjoying this moment

5 mintues later

I just couldnt believe it her and me together now

i picked her up and took her to my rabbit still not letting her breathe then i was making out with her in my rabbit she was breathing hard but still wanted more so i kissed her again

20 mintues later

jacob's point of view wow i just kissed Isabella Marie Swan my own friend and boy did that felt good she pulled away breathing hard poor bells i thought
how long have i've been kissing her poor girl "you okay?" i said
"yes,give me a mintue" she breathed hard
5 mintues later

"bella" i smiled

"Yes" she said

"i am sorry for kissing you so long but i love you" I said Blushing

"you what?" she looked at me

"I Love You can you Be my Girlfriend" I ask her nervous for an answer

"I i um " she blushed damn i love it when she does that

I pulled her into my arms hugging her "if you dont want to i understand" i said sounding upset

Bella's POV

"Jake yes I will be your Girlfriend" I Said smiling

"really?thanks bells" he said hugging me tightly 

"i promise to never leave you i promise to stay with you forever" he said hugging me

"I Love You" I said smiling pulling jake closer kissing him thinking happly how my life might turn out to be.

please add on in Jake's Point of View 

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice story... try slow it down... everything's happend so fast, without warning or sth . :) We don't know why Bella wants to be kissed by Jake - why she told Charlie "just friends" and after all she kiss with that Best Friend :) but... I really like it :) and I wanna more!
yeah you need to slow down alittle going to fast there
what the hell happened to Edward?
maybe she wants to give you guys a push up and if she loves jacob for story so what she loves jake so what write
JPOF
wow i just kissed Isabella Marie Swan my own friend and boy did that felt good she pulled away breathing hard poor bells i thought
how long have i've been kissing her poor girl "you okay?" i said
"yes,give me a mintue" she breathed hard
5 mintues later
omg thats awesome good story =)
Jazmin Santiago said:
omg thats awesome good story =)
thanks please someone add on
he is left and bella never went to get him cuz she never cliff jump in the first place and then jake imprinted on her

TeamEdwardForever<333!!=) said:
what the hell happened to Edward?
Who cares about edward.

That was like the best Bella andJacob story ever.
someone write more.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...