In the books Twilight, New Moon and of course Eclipse there are some scenes thatr never made into the actual movie. What scene have you missed the most?

Tags: Eclipse, Moon, New, Twilight

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twilight - blood typing and Alice introducing herself to Bella when she has to leave school early with Edward.

New Moon - Alice staying at Bella's and talking to Charlie, and Bella eavesdropping.

Eclipse - Alice holding Bella hostage. REALLY missed that. And also Jasper getting mad and all protective of Alice at the graduation party when Jacob was getting all up on her grill, so to speak ;) haha. OH and in the flashback scenes, I REALLY wanted to see Alice waiting at the diner =(
i have to agree with bree cullen i miss all those scenes they all sceemed really good in the book then i saw the movie and i was disapointed
totally agree with u i was going to say all the same thing lol me too

Bree Cullen said:
Twilight - blood typing and Alice introducing herself to Bella when she has to leave school early with Edward.

New Moon - Alice staying at Bella's and talking to Charlie, and Bella eavesdropping.

Eclipse - Alice holding Bella hostage. REALLY missed that. And also Jasper getting mad and all protective of Alice at the graduation party when Jacob was getting all up on her grill, so to speak ;) haha. OH and in the flashback scenes, I REALLY wanted to see Alice waiting at the diner =(
Twilight - When Edward calls Bella over in the cafeteria
New Moon - When Alice stays over Bella's house and talks to charlie in the kitchen.
Eclipse - When Bella sneaks to Jacobs and Edward follows her home. Also then when Bella should have gone to Angela's.
Twilight : When Edward stands outside Bella's gym class and sees how bad she is and how mad she gets after <3 That made me laugh.
New Moon : All of the other scenes of Bella getting hurt. In the movie they onl show one, and In the book Jacobs reactions were so funny, he like freaked out everytime and in the movie he didn't really freak that much <3 She like got hurt everyday. Ohh and when her and Jacob did all those long hiking trips trying to find the meadow.
Eclipse: All of the feuds between Edward and Charlie. They only show like one and a lot of those were funnier <3
in twilight i would have like the scene when her and edward and emmet and alice wass in the car ,newmoon when she ask for her presents back and the plane ride home,eclipse all the parts they took out

I agree with all these things! I loved the blood typing scene in the book, it was hilarious to me.

In Eclipse (if I remember correctly) when Alice held Bella hostage, that was also when Rosalie came in and talked with Bella to explain her story. I really missed this part. Rosalie's backstory was in Eclipse obviously, and I am so glad! But I think that Rosalie coming in to talk with Bella sets a different mood to Rosalie's character. So I was a little disappointed. I always had a heart for her in the books because I think that she was misunderstood... in the movie they make her seem like a b****. LOL

A line I am truly upset that did not make it into Eclipse was when Jacob says, "The clouds I can handle, but I can't fight with an Eclipse." Seriously! How could that NOT be in the movie. Every time I watch it I anticipate Jacob saying that to Bella and every time I get let down that it's not there! HAHA. That's the whole purpose of the title... and it is Jacob kinda confessing that he's giving up because he understands how serious the love of Bella and Edward really is.

Oh well, I guess I can't always get me way :-(

Bree Cullen said:

Oh my god I feel the sameway they lest so much out of the movies especially eclipse I had some friends that I wanted to share that with by telling them what the books r bout u can go to my page on twitter lafryar1850 I put In my own worlds what the books r about but I'm not finsied because I got sleepy but check it out when u get a chacne my husband loved it he was like they should have had u write for The movies lol I differ so like I said they just left to much out it kind of makes me mad because I m now reading eclipse
I'll definitely check it out!!

laquever said:
Oh my god I feel the sameway they lest so much out of the movies especially eclipse I had some friends that I wanted to share that with by telling them what the books r bout u can go to my page on twitter lafryar1850 I put In my own worlds what the books r about but I'm not finsied because I got sleepy but check it out when u get a chacne my husband loved it he was like they should have had u write for The movies lol I differ so like I said they just left to much out it kind of makes me mad because I m now reading eclipse
That is so true that was the whole point of the tittle

EXACTLY! P***** me off! haha...

Would have worked PERFECTLY in the last Jacob/Bella scene!

laquever said:

That is so true that was the whole point of the tittle

Twilight- When Edward tells Bella how Carlisle became a vampire would of loved to of seen Carlisle flash back!!

Esme telling Bella why she jumped of the cliff would of loved to of seen that flash back as well!!

When Bella tells Edward that she loves him when hes in the rocking chair!!

When Edward tells Bella that he loves her on there way to the baseball game!!

When James tells Bella that he knows Alice!!

Theres more but can't really think right now!!!

New Moon- Charlie telling Alice what Bella went threw when they left!!

Bella thinking that she was dead when she woke up in her room & Edward trying to convince her that she wasn't!!

Bella telling Edward her greatest problem- him leaving her again & seeing the pain on his face when she tells him!!!

Eclipse- Alice holding Bella hostage & Bella telling Edward hes in big trouble when he gets home!

Bella asking Alice to be her head bridesmaid!!

Edward telling Bella that the deal is off in the meadow at the end cause he can see that shes trying to make everyone else happy & he don't care about everyone else!!!

Also the meadow at the end when Edward is kissing Bella & shes telling him that she doesn't want to do this now, but he tells her that he loves her & that he wants her right now!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...