After getting a second look at Bree Tanner after Eclipse in The Short Second life of Bree Tanner did you like her more or less?

I loved her as a character and It made me have sypathy for the new born vampires in victorias army after I read the book. i loved bree and was sad for the ending. What did you all think?

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too! After reading the book, I feel too sympathy for Bree and other new born vampires in Victorias army. I liked and loved Bree very much and I was too so sad fot the ending. I think I cried when I read the last words.

"Do not look."

I closed my eyes.

I did too! I was like crying. It's so sad. My mom was laughing at me when I was crying, and I was like you don't understand!

Isabella Marie Cullen said:
Me too! After reading the book, I feel too sympathy for Bree and other new born vampires in Victorias army. I liked and loved Bree very much and I was too so sad fot the ending. I think I cried when I read the last words.

"Do not look."

I closed my eyes.

:D And when I had read The Short Second life of Bree Tanner and after that I watched Eclipse again, I understand Bree a much much better. Her own loved one had died, and she passed through her thoughts all the information what she knew to Edward. I think Bree was a really interesting character and if you have not read the book people do not necessarily understand her or her life path which led to her death.

Amanda Pattinson Samuel said:
I did too! I was like crying. It's so sad. My mom was laughing at me when I was crying, and I was like you don't understand!

Isabella Marie Cullen said:

"Do not look."

I closed my eyes.

from the beginning i felt sympathy for her, just when i read about her from Bella's POV. But after the book, I liked her even more.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...