what do you think about Alice Cullen???

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that Alice is very, very AWSOME..!! She is soo good att everything she does..! I soo wish Iknew her in reall life..!
Alice is great. She is a really good friend to Bella and she cares about her whole family. She throws great parties and is very easy to get along with :)))

I luv her she is the best!!!!!!! I am like her in so many ways!!!!!
Alice is an awesome character!! I love how she accepts Bella so fast. Not to mention she is quirky and fun. I love the way she fights-just moves right before the other person can because SHE KNOWS. hahah.

She is gorgeous in the movie as well.
alice iz really awesum, even though i sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ENVY her because she getz jasper X'C (poor me XP lol) but other than that shez toally kewlioz and stuff...i'd LOVE to be able to see into the future too
Ahh. i love her. She is so fun and such. and also she is so good friend to bella :D
Alice is the best and my favorite vampire in the history of forever
i love herr
alice is so awesome!!! shes so pixi-ish and adorable!!! shes so lucky she gets jasper!!!!

I love Alice, she's amazing. She throws brillant parties. She's a great friend and alway there for you. She's extermely sweet and adorable!!!!!
I love alice cullen she is the best as soon as i read about who she was, i fell in love w/ the character i wanted to know some one who looked just like her and acted just like her and so that i could have my own personal stylist since we all know she knows how to dress good :) GO ALICE !!!!!
i love alice she is so cool
alice is awesome. shes so kind, and nice, and quirky, and enthusiastic,and she has short dark hair,.... hey! im just like alice!!!! i have all those traits, and, the most important one, I LOVE JASPER TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...