alright so lets say you had Rob *sigh* right in front of you and you had a whole three hours to talk to him, what do you say?

This question pretty much just popped into my head but just in case you get excited i suggest you grab the closest pillow and bite it(: BTW feel free to write as much as you need to i know i will(:

My answer would be...

After a couple of minutes to calm down and be able to speak i would introduce myself obviously and tell him how much i love him and what a great actor he is to which he would most likely smile cue the huge smile on my face. Next i would just ask him about him and his life before Twilight and then just because i would have to, i would ask the Kristen and him dating question and add quickly that he doesn't have to answer but i really wanna know and that i wouldn't tell anyone what he answered. I would wait very impatiently for him to decide to answer or not and hope the whole time i'm waiting that he does answer. He does answer and says no that they're just really good friends. and he asks me about my life and we just end up talking about that for an hour and a half. I would ask if he really means it when he says he would date a fan and then try not to seem way to excited when he answers yes with the most amazing smile ever(:  Then i would beg him to sing part of either Never Think or Let Me Sign and he agreed to sing part of both to my surprise. After listening to the songs i would try my best to stay under control and not faint and would succeed. Then i would ask him about his family and he would ask me about mine so we would talk about that for an hour and it would now be the end of the three hours :(  I would get up and ask for a hug to which he would say yes to and then i would ask for a picture and autograph and say goodbye after that. I would walk out of the place excited and mostly in shock,haha. 

oh yea and go ahead and use your imagination to make it how you would want it to go because i know i did and it made it so much better(:

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have to talk to him :P id rather do something else lol :P
I'd like to think I would say something brilliant & witty, but GOD's HONEST truth all I would probably do is wanna suck face with him LOL.. Then say sing for me plz...
haha yeaaaaaa that sounds good to me too(:
but i kinda got excited thinking about what i would say if i could even manage to talk at all

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
I'd like to think I would say something brilliant & witty, but GOD's HONEST truth all I would probably do is wanna suck face with him LOL.. Then say sing for me plz...
pfffffft. talk?
i'd strip and wait on the bed
XD hahahaha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...