Another Topic....JASPER, why didnt they say anything about his power.. I mean his power is a big deal at the end of the 1st book

I was thinking to myself one day....JASPER.....why didnt they tell us his powers. I mean yes us TWIFANS know how important they r in the end of the first book, but not the people who just watch the movie. Do you all think they will pt in NEW MOON

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i saw the movie b4 the book didnt notice it i have to admit (please dont eat me :P) i didnt liek the movie too much bu i am picky being a film student i sure a few years ago i would have loved it now half my old fav films i dont enjoy lol

but i love love love the books

and the movie has some eye candy :D
Probably I mean you get to know the Cullens alot more in the second book.
yeah they have to mention it, im actually surprised they didnt put it in the first one.,
but they will forsure have to put it in the second.
You know I was wondering that too. I hope that they will "reveal" Jasper's powers in New Moon. I agree in the fact that their specific powers are an important key to "puzzle" that is the Twilight saga.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...