Any Nick Carter or Backstreet Boys fans (or at least were xD)?

I absolutely love Nick Carter when he was a teenager xDDD and absolutely love the Backstreet Boys too that it's not even funny! Sometimes I wish I had lived back in 90s when music was awesome, fashion was slightly crazy and no one cared, when bowlcuts on guys were considered attractive (I have to admit, I find them really cute depending on how it looks on the guy),
when TV shows were great and back when it wasn't shameful to love artists like the Backstreet Boys and the Spice Girls! Anyone else who agrees??

Views: 588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh,girl!I completly agree with you!I LOVE the BSB!And I must admit, Nick carter has a sexy voice ;) But, I also LOVE NSYNC!What about you? :)
I find everything about Nick sexy ;D! I think NSYNC make good music too, but I go for BSB any day. I guess it's partly coz I've grown up listening to BSB. I mean no offence to NSYNC, but every Backstreet Boy got to have a chance at singing when NSYNC mainly focused on Justin and JC.
Oh,yeah.I totally agree with you about the last thing.Idk,I love both! :)

hi glee, yes i love backstreet boys songs they r really awesome............try listening never gone, answer to our life, i'll be there for you........well long list ..........do listen them ....someone told me that the songs i suggest r really nice

bye take care

hi taylor nsync is also gr8 loved the song 'falling'

taylor walton said:
Oh,girl!I completly agree with you!I LOVE the BSB!And I must admit, Nick carter has a sexy voice ;) But, I also LOVE NSYNC!What about you? :)
Yeah,I love "Everybody" and "Dont want you back" By the BSB.And I looove JC from NSYNC!
I've listened to those songs and I'm absolutely in love with them! I've been listening to them ever since I can remember honestly! If I ever got to meet them, I'd probably be more than starstruck =D.

sad eyes never lie said:

hi glee, yes i love backstreet boys songs they r really awesome............try listening never gone, answer to our life, i'll be there for you........well long list ..........do listen them ....someone told me that the songs i suggest r really nice

bye take care

I've been a fan of the Backstreet Boys since the 1990s when they first became known. I love their songs, including "I'll Never Break Your Heart" and "I Still..." They're such a talented band.

I cannot choose which is my favourite BSB song is! It's so hard...90% of my Top 25 most played on my iPod is Backstreet Boys. Though my top 10 on it are:

1) I Still

2) Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)

3) Get Down (You're the One For Me)

4) Boys Will Be Boys

5) Everybody

6) Shape of My Heart

7) I Want It That Way

8) We've Got It Goin On

9) Larger Than Life

10) As Long As You Love Me

Wow...what a dedicated fan I am!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...