Hi,

I know on here we all love to read and reread the whole saga but does anyone have any good book suggestions. I have recently been stumped for good reading material. It doesn't have to be about vampires or werewolves or even supernatural stuff, just into a good story. I have recent gotten into the Fallen series by Lauren Kate about fallen angels...its very good but the second book isn't out yet so looking for suggestions while I wait :) Thanks

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the clockwork angel, go ask alice, fallen, buetiful creature, hush hush ! if you what more you can send me a messege
omg go to my book club and theyre u can see the books and suggestion to read and send me a message if u wanna join book club
The hunger games books are great! :D Shiver is great too ;)
You should give the book "Water for elephants" a try too! It´s great according to me! :D
thanks for all of the suggests will definitely have to pick some of these up
i read fallen too and can't wait for torment to come out! there's a book out there that i really loved called 'before i die' by jenny downham. it's excellent, very moving. also 'my sister's keeper' and 'handle with care' by jodi picoult, they are both also very good.
If you want to read about more Vampires:
House of Night Series
Evernight Series

More Paranormal:
The Immortals Series
Soul Screamers Series

What can I say? I love to read.lol
Mm.. Well, here are my favourite books, you could try them out:
House of Night Searies-P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Morganville Vampires Searies-Rachel Caine
Dark Visions-L.J. Smith
Fallen-Lauren Kate
Woundrous Strange-Lesley Livingston
God, I don´t know! I could go on forever, I just love to read!
Shiver is a great book! and linger (the 2nd one!)

Joesy said:
The hunger games books are great! :D Shiver is great too ;)
I suggest shiver and linger. they are about werewolves!! :) and the pretty little liars series.
The Hunger Games and The Time Traveler's Wife. I'm on the last book of the Hunger Games right now. Also, The Mortal Instruments is a beautifully crafted story. It's AMAZING. The Mortal Instruments is my second favorite books series aside from Twilight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...