I'm so excited I will be getting to go to Twicon in Dallas this year ! Even though I'm going with my husband because I don't know any die hard Twilight fans here in my area. It would of been nice to have a group like everyone else BUT I'M GOING TO HAVE FUN REGARDLESS ! I LOVE MY TWILIGHT ! I'm going to TRY to go to SF for that con because I really want to see 100 monkeys but anybody else going ? IF YOU GET THE CHANCE YOU SHOULD IT'S GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN !

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I went to the Twilight Conventin in Chicago. Twilight cons are fun. but the one in dallas sounds amazing (: i cried when i found out it was in dallas lmao.
woah. am i the only one who went to the chicago one??
y did u cry about the dallas one?

and I am freakin out about Atlanta..WOOHOO
I am going to the one in Dallas. Anyone else going??? If so we should all represent Twifans.com I have been to some stuff like this before, We all wore red shirts and had a little hang out before the big party. So, please let me know if you are interested in doing something like that, I am so super excited about Twicon in Dallas.
what did you do to get them .......... . give us head up ,,,,thank

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...