i am making a new story and need to know who wants to be with who in my after breaking dawn thing i already have a mate for edward(Rachael (sorry if i spelled your name wrong)  ) and jacob(hannah(i think)) so sorry others pick someone else?

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awwww yeah!!
Me with Jared. Please and damn why does Rachel ALWAYS get Edward. 
Cuz she got DIBS first Olivia duh... If u wanted Edward u should have said it a LONG time ago... Anyways I love ur stories Nessie they're so cool<3 srry if I don't reply but my comment thing is retarded...

a. who is jared and b.  rachel got edward cause she wanted him in another story but i told her no because i was sticking to the books anyways if you want i was planning on having an alternate universe in my next story (don't worry they aren't evil) but rachel can have edward in one reality and you can have edward in another reality huh how about that?

Olivia Cullen said:

hey what is the ipod app called for this website?I know you can't comment very well on it but it will be easier to keep up with everyone's stories.

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:

Cuz she got DIBS first Olivia duh... If u wanted Edward u should have said it a LONG time ago... Anyways I love ur stories Nessie they're so cool<3 srry if I don't reply but my comment thing is retarded...

huh it's called TwiTimer!!!!!!!

Alice Renesme Cullen said:

hey what is the ipod app called for this website?I know you can't comment very well on it but it will be easier to keep up with everyone's stories.

Yea what Nicole said lol we got it when with the whole BD part 1 countdown.. It's supposed to get an update too cuz I mean, BD part 2 is coming

Ok and Jared is a wolf

a. who is jared and b.  rachel got edward cause she wanted him in another story but i told her no because i was sticking to the books anyways if you want i was planning on having an alternate universe in my next story (don't worry they aren't evil) but rachel can have edward in one reality and you can have edward in another reality huh how about that?

Olivia Cullen said:

First of all Ronnie I did call dibs and then she just came here and got him. So. Ya I did call dibs a LONG time ago.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...