okay im not looking for spoilers so please dont because i want to see it on the big screen but im going to see new moon in exactly 24 hours and i am getting extremly excited and hyyper about it and me and my friend even jumped around my grography room cos we were so excited:) so if youve already seen it i was wondering what thought of it cos i want a reasonto get even more excited about it!!!!!!!!! but one thing i really want to know is do they do the truth scene and is it amazing like in the book???

Noo spoilers!!!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going to see it in 6 hours !!! It's gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!! :D
Just watched today, the movie cut too many kissing scenes that i expected but over all its good especially special effect (it's 20 times better than Twilight). and New moon make me love Jacob and werewolf more than I thought. Have fun everyone!
I seen it it was amazing but bit rushed in my opinion I wudbt like chris to do breaking dawn cut I don't want my fab book rushed but it's incredible the scenes between Jacob and bells I credible heart renching!!!! But it's amazing
Just rushed kinds didn't flow??

X

Mrs Cullen said:
Going to see it in 6 hours !!! It's gonna be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!!!! :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...