Does your significant other get jealous over the fact that you are obsessed with Twilight and Rob or Taylor (or Jackson, Kellan, Peter, etc.)? I have a boyfriend and we are in a very serious relationship and im just thankful that he is so understanding and doesn't get too jealous about my obsession with Twilight. I don't know any other girl that likes twilight so i have no one to gossip with about the book, movie, and cast. He is the one who has to hear "OMG there was pictures of rob on set today and he looked so adorable back in Edward mode!!" But it he never gets mad. He just catches me day dreaming sometimes and says "are you thinking about robert pattinson again???" and laughs. And yes I'm going to have to drag him to see New Moon with me and he is going to hate it but I know i will talk him into it. So is anyone else's boyfriend/husband comfortable with your obsession over twilight or is it starting to put a strain in your relationship. Hahaha, sorry this is a weird topic but I'm just curious.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been married a little over a year and my husband and I have very different interests in movies, books, etc. He thinks I am a tad crazy when it comes to Twilight but as long as I don't make him watch it or have to hear about it he doesn't really care. In my case, I am surrounded by people who love Twilight as much as I do. I work in a small organization with 15 women whom I have added to the Twilight bandwagon, not to mention the people in my grad classes. If anyone has had to suffer it is my husband! Needless to say, he will not be going to see New Moon with him. He has already made that abundantly clear.
I would have to say my husband is comfortable with my Twilight/Robsten obsession, he never once complained about it. With me reading the saga all the time and I read it 7 times now or about me watching the movie all the time as well and i watch it everyday if not twice a day. & Of course I am always looking on the net for new pics of Robsten, Robert, & Kristen to add to my page. He is very loving and understanding about, bless his heart I love him to death for it. & He is Even going to go see New Moon With Me.. I am Very Lucky & it sounds like You are as well=0)
me and my boyfriend have been together for awhile and at first he thought it was alittle silly that i was making a fuss over a book but i think he actually likes it although he would never say it i think its true. He knows all the characters and became very intrested in what happens. He doesnt mind watching the movie a billion times and listening to the audiobooks in the car. At times though he does say that i shouldnt compare him to edward lol
My husband is jealous but he would never admit it...he calls me a Twitard all of the time but I don't really care. I love the Twilight series and will never stop...when I die my books had better me buried with me or I am coming back to haunt someone.
Everybody thinks I am wacky when it comes to the Twilight books and movie. They can't understand my fascination. Of course they have only seen the movie once and have never read the books (not their style). They also think I am wacky for having memberships with Twitter, Trifans, and Facebook. They just don't see the point or the need. Their loss not mine. lol

Wait to they see my "I drive like a Cullen" sticker on my car and my new "Twilight Freak" tee. I suppose they may attempt to have me committed. lol.

Life's too short to not try to broaden your horizons.
Hi my husband has his interests and i have mine but it does get in the way my addiction or obsession which may be. It's my own lil world when i am re-reading the novels or watchin the movie. My friends and family dont feel my passion I have for twilight that's why i am here to share my inner most feelings and secrets with u all!!!!!'
In truth in think my husband is JEALOUS of the Cullen's especially the boys but who can blame him.........May i add the Girls are gorgeous TOO..........
How can we not love them or be secretly in love with them....LOL
I made a discussion about this about a month ago because I was curious about that too, but because my husband IS very jealous of Rob, he wouldn't admit it though! He says he doesn't know what I find attractive about him, lol! What don't I find attractive about him! He doesn't really know about my obsession with kellan or cam! Yet!
My husband is so very jealous with my obession over the Twilight series. And we've been married for 4 years and even have a child together and he still gets crazy jealous!
Ive been married 4 about 14months...but i must say....my husband understands this whole obsession with Twilight! He has always known that ive got this thing 4 vampires ,& understands that this is on a totally new level!!!
Aggg shame...he even told me that if there were really vampires,that he would "change" 4 me!! hahaha!!
How sweet is that!! Must say...Im sure Ive got the best husband ever!!
no he doesnt get jealous...as ong as i dont get jealous bout him & umm tht girl from transformers lol i 4get her name

Lucille Badenhorst said:
Ive been married 4 about 14months...but i must say....my husband understands this whole obsession with Twilight! He has always known that ive got this thing 4 vampires ,& understands that this is on a totally new level!!! Aggg shame...he even told me that if there were really vampires,that he would "change" 4 me!! hahaha!! How sweet is that!! Must say...Im sure Ive got the best husband ever!!
I've been married for almost 16 years (officially in October) and my hubby has NO problem with my obsession. He makes fun of me or teases me about some things but he's very understanding. He has his things and I have mine. I'm not making him suffer thru the movie with me though - he would go for me but we have a teenage daughter that's going (and some of her friends).
My husband doesn't know how much I love it he thinks I just like the book and the movie was okay but at my best friends house she has a dedicated closet for my and all my twilight it's got everything!! Oh how I love my secret closet but soon I'm gonna need a room it's creepy sleeping in the closet but not when rob is with you!! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...