So We Just Want To Know Which is More Preferable. <3 

THIN GIRLS. 

       OR.

CURVY GIRLS.

~ Feel Free To Comment Your Opinion. 

Kay. Thanks , Buh-Bye. ;D 

-WildOnez`<3

Views: 63

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Almost half the guys-how ever they come ^.^ but sometimes curvy:D
Other half-thin girls are fun but curvies are a little better :]

well my boyfriend and i think that curves are more attractive even though most women dont think so bcuz i mean men want someone with curves who DOESNT look like they are terminally ill

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3
Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3
I have a very little bit of boobs. But I have butt

Rachel Cullen said:
Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3
I've got very little butt, but I've got boobs and they're gonna be at least a D before all said and done. 

lolz I was kidding, as long as ur comfortable in ur body, ur fun:P
 
Rachel Cullen said:

Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3

I've got an average chest, curvy waist, and a slightly big butt. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

I have a very little bit of boobs. But I have butt

Rachel Cullen said:
Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3

i have fairly large breasts curvy hips medium butt and a tall stature

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

I've got an average chest, curvy waist, and a slightly big butt. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

I have a very little bit of boobs. But I have butt

Rachel Cullen said:
Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3
All of u just made this awkward!!!XD

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

i have fairly large breasts curvy hips medium butt and a tall stature

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

I've got an average chest, curvy waist, and a slightly big butt. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

I have a very little bit of boobs. But I have butt

Rachel Cullen said:
Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3
LMAO. Thankz For The Replies. c:

Don't Be Sad , Youre All Beautiful In Your Own Way. xx

MONSTERZ said:
All of u just made this awkward!!!XD

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

i have fairly large breasts curvy hips medium butt and a tall stature

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

I've got an average chest, curvy waist, and a slightly big butt. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

I have a very little bit of boobs. But I have butt

Rachel Cullen said:
Wahhh I have no butt or boobs lol 

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

lol right, pencil shape girls r no fun xD not trying to offend ppl who abnormally thin naturally. 
 
Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

Curvy girls. I mean curvy makes them feisty and more themselves :3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...