i think i like both
but edward way more
lol
miley cyrus thinks people just like edward
but i dont like her so..........
Edward !
oONLY EDWARD........CUZ ROB ITS SUHC A MEESSS
LOL
I MEAN INTHE MOVIE HE LOOK SOOO HOT N SWEET, BUT OUTSIDE U KNOW IN THE REAL LIFE, HE LOOKS HORRIBLEEEE...........!!I DNT WANT 2 BE RUDE, I MEAN I LUV HOW I PERFORME EDWARD, BUT HE CAN CHANGE HIS LOOK CAN´T HE??
I LOVE ROB!!! I THINK EDWARD IS AN ALL AROUND PERFECT GUY/ VAMPIRE BUT I THINK THE WAY ROB DENIES HIS SIMILARITIES WITH EDWARD JUST MAKES ME ATTRACTED TO HIM.HE IS JUST SO MODEST. IT ALSO MAKES HIM EVEN MORE LIKE EDWARD IN SUCH WAY.. I AM ALSO HEAD OVER HEALS FOR HIS BRITISH ACCENT!!!!!!!! O YA N HIS CROOKED SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although I love the IDEA of Edward, I'm quite aware he is not real.

Robert I think is kind of just an overall cool guy =]
Good looking like damn. But I think he'd be an awesome friend =]
I love both but I mainly like Edward because he's Edward. Enough said!! No one was that obsessed with Rob when he was in other films.
bothhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!1111
lv edward don't love rob but he is an amazing actor and nice to look at :D
I doubt many of us know RP, so if we think we "love" him, it's a lot of projection of our own fantasies onto him.

But Edward Cullen the character? Oh, yes, definitely. Meyers has allowed us to know him so well, it's very easy to love him.
Edward, definitely! I know Edward. Rob's just the stranger who happens to deliver my Edward fix.
i think Rob is a pretty cool. Edward would make a cool boyfriend. If only. but I'm not in love with either of them

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...