Either  their dating or their not!! Im sick of the rumors everyone needs to shut up and leave them alone. Kristen is a very private shy person she will never tell, i think Rob would but she would be pissed. She said in an interview that people say if she just comes out and says yes or no ppl will leave her alone. And shes like no they wont theyl find more gossip as to why were not together or more rumors about marriage and there private house or pregnancy. And i completley agree with her shes a smart chick to keep her personal life on the DL. I hope there a couple bcuz i think there soo cute together but if there not then hay we noe there good friends. Ppl want them to b a couple bcuz o f twilight but its a movie not real unfourtanitley.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree kaitlyn this is my opinion dont be a hater but I think she used to date rob from twilight til new moon then he broke up with her for emily in remember me I remember that i believe there was a robsten but now that there over I always seeing Kristen with Taylor so close and laughing always playing with each other I believe that Taylor Lautner is dating Kristen Stewart but she doesnt want people to know if thats true thats why she messes with rob for cover.
Rob loves Kristen but Kristen is with Taylor now.its what I read and saw and heard.
Thank you for letting me speak my opinion
~bella
if thats true it sucks lol i like rob and kristen together!

©Isabella Marie Swan™® said:
I agree kaitlyn this is my opinion dont be a hater but I think she used to date rob from twilight til new moon then he broke up with her for emily in remember me I remember that i believe there was a robsten but now that there over I always seeing Kristen with Taylor so close and laughing always playing with each other I believe that Taylor Lautner is Kristen Stewart but she doesnt want people to know if thats true thats why she messes with rob for cover.
Rob loves Kristen but Kristen is with Taylor now.its what I read and saw and heard.
Thank you for letting me speak my opinion
~bella
Kaitlyn Alissa said:
if thats true it sucks lol i like rob and kristen together!
©Isabella Marie Swan™® said:
I agree kaitlyn this is my opinion dont be a hater but I think she used to date rob from twilight til new moon then he broke up with her for emily in remember me I remember that i believe there was a robsten but now that there over I always seeing Kristen with Taylor so close and laughing always playing with each other I believe that Taylor Lautner is Kristen Stewart but she doesnt want people to know if thats true thats why she messes with rob for cover.
Thank you for letting me speak my opinion ~bella
I think that in the long run it doesn't really matter if KS is really together with RP and it really isn't any of our business. I like their work in the movie and what they do outside of that should be their own to figure out. Lol I have enough problems figuring out my own love life I can only imagine how complicated her life has got to be.
Kaitlyn.. u hit the nail on the head.. but Isabella Marie Swan .. ur making up stories in your head lol .. ur making up ur own rumors.. ur doing exactly what Kaitlyn said ppl shouldn't do LOL to funny. WE should NEVER believe what WE READ, bcuz its only like 90% true if that..
You only have to look at them to know that they are totally into each other.It is believed that they have been together since June 2009. They spent alot of alone time together while they were filming Eclipse. She flew to Budapest where he was filming Bel Ami to be with him for her birthday this year where they were photographed holding hands at the airport. She is still wearing a black shoe string bracelet that Rob wore a dupicate of at one time. She never takes it or the new necklace she is believed to have gotten for her bday off despite the designer dresses she wears. Those two items have to be sentimental to her. They recently shared a hotel room a few weeks ago and that's not the first time. They can't confirm or deny that they are together because of Summit. If they were to confirm their relationship and then breakup before the release of both Breaking Dawn's then it could hurt the movie's ratings. They are both private people and don't want to sell or cheapen their relationship by going public.
This pic was taken last night at the Eclipse after party. Does this answer your question about Robsten?

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/8yvvo3.jpg[/IMG]
PUBLICITY FOR A MOVIE! because we only hear about the "pot being stirred" around movie time.
no i do not think so
Believe what you want but you can look at them when they are together and see that they are totally into each other. I know the way a man and woman look at each other when they are in love. Deny it if you must but Robsten is the real deal and I have a feeling that we're gonna be seeing more obvious signs that will confirm that Robsten exists.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...