Ok, let's all just admit it. Out of the four books, soon to be five, New Moon HAS to be the most emotional, what with Edward leaving Bella, and then asking her to marry him! Why can't he do that with me!!! LOL. Soooooooooo sweet. So tell me: are you going to cry during New Moon, 'cause I know I am!

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

of course im going to cry
i alway cry when edward leaves so for sure im gonna cry during the movie.
i cried during the latest trailer never mind the film:L and im not exagerrating either i really did cry at the trailer:L
I hope not, although it is mostly depressing book. I'll try to concentrate on being mad with the mongrel and hope that get's me through. lol
Well considering the fact that every time I read New Moon I cry, and throw the book down for a bit. I have a feeling that I will definately cry during the movie, the brunt of it will be when Edward leaves. Its definately the saddest part.
I don't know maybe I'll cry when they are throwing edward around...sob....(LOL)
Me too! My baby got hurt! :(

catherine said:
I will definetly be crying, but I can't wait to see it
i'm gonna cry.. iknow it lol. i have been crying in all parts :D
Yeah I only hope when I see this in the theater I don't start screaming "LEAVE MY EDWARD ALONE YOU DIRTY ROTTEN CREEPS!!!

Edward's Lamb said:
Me too! My baby got hurt! :(

catherine said:
SEE! most people are saying it's going to be rubbish but i said it's all about the emotion, i know im defo gunna cry watching it x
chloe white said:
SEE! most people are saying it's going to be rubbish but i said it's all about the emotion, i know im defo gunna cry watching it x
I don't know hopefully I don't embarrass..my girls by screaming about Edward getting hurt...My girls will disown me then right in the middle of the theater...(yep my girls will disown me...)LOL
i already cried when i' m watching the trailer no. 3..............

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...