think you are a true team edward or rpattz fan, comment on this disscussion and tell us why !!!

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am a true team edward fan and rpattz fan because i truly do love him, i class him as part of my family even though ive never met him !!! i mean what kind of devoted fan is that ??
No I despise the creeper that is Edward Cullen. Jacob is better
I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!
I hv the twilight bed spread a standup cardboard cutout of edward and my room is purple too to match the bed and have tons of posters!!!  Im getting another cutout of edward for my birthday!

Olivia Cullen said:
I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!
I have one too!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
I hv the twilight bed spread a standup cardboard cutout of edward and my room is purple too to match the bed and have tons of posters!!!  Im getting another cutout of edward for my birthday!

Olivia Cullen said:
Cutout or bedspread?

Olivia Cullen said:
I have one too!!!

Rachel Cullen said:

Olivia Cullen said:
Oh my god I luv Edward N Rob/ there so cute and I
Luv them!!!!!

sorry but if u dont like him then dont come on to this discussion

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Oh my god I luv Edward N Rob/ there so cute and I
Luv them!!!!!
samee !!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
Cutout or bedspread?

Olivia Cullen said:
I have one too!!!

Rachel Cullen said:

Olivia Cullen said:
I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!
im exactly same, and my favorite colour is purple anyway soo thats cool and ive got more stuff than that but im probably a bigger fan lol
I believe i am a true Edward/Robert fan. Becasue i love Robert Pattinsons Films outside the Twilight Saga i own every Film Robert has done on DVD, i have all the Books written about Him, i also read every Book that Roberts Films are based on. I have a Twilight Blacket, pillo, books, games, lunchbox, perfume, lipgloss, make up bag, posters, lotion, cds, DVDS e.g Robessed, Twilight an obesstion, jewerlly (from Eclipse), socks, Team Edward hoodie, t-shirts the list goes on. I have also wrote to Robert and i also took part in a wordwide scrap book that was sent to Robert, me and my friend did pages for the scrap book. I also go to all the Midnight showings of the Twilight Films, I also went to see Water for Elephants 11 times i went every day that it was out at the Cinema and i have read the Book twice its deffo one of my favs and i will re-read it for the rest of my life. I also have a valintines Eclipse card that my two best mates sent me. I am also going to London to camp out for the Breaking Dawn Premiere. I have never followed a person like i do Robert i feel that every decestion with His personal life and career is the right one, He is grounded, smart, funny He has a wicked sense of humer i always laugh when i watch Him. He also so so so so smart and down to earth and hummble and super talened, He has more talent in His little finger than i have in my whole body, He inspires me to learn Piano and Guaiter and His singing WOW i have all His songs on my Ipod and i listen to them every day. I wish Robert Pattinson a long, healthy and happy life and sucessful career. Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3
Well, I love Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner a little better but I do love Robert Pattinson, especially since his birthday I a day before mine, lol

Mrs. Hanna Black said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...