think you are a true team edward or rpattz fan, comment on this disscussion and tell us why !!!

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am also going to New York in Febuary and i am going the Remember Me walk Tour. I wish Robert Pattinson a long, healthy and happy life and sucessful career. Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3
omg same !!!! that is sooo weird lol, same i am sooo proud of how far he has got in his career and i hope he does some great movies  and remembers that his fans will be behind him and supporting him every step of the wayy !!!!! love you soooooooooooooooo much robert pattinson will love u forever !!!!
Rob he's not that bad but he kinda gives you this awkward feeling. Don't get me wrong but it just creeps me out.
Taylor is better.

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
Well, I love Jacob Black/Taylor Lautner a little better but I do love Robert Pattinson, especially since his birthday I a day before mine, lol

Mrs. Hanna Black said:
No I despise the creeper that is Edward Cullen. Jacob is better
i am EXACTLY the same as you ...... but worse !!!! i have done alll of this stuff plus much much much more !!!! i have EVERY SINGLE robert pattinson thing that has been on sale since he became famous and am still buying them all now, i have watched every film that robert pattinson is in  every single day it was out and have got all the books for the films and have read them all 100 times each and know every single word of by heart in the book and the film !!! i have also written to robert pattinson saying how much of a devoted fan i am along with a picture of me and took up 5 whole pages just telling him how much i look up to him and how much i love him and how pleaseds and proud i am of him. I go on this site EVERY DAY to check up on the latest news of him and when i did that the other day, i found out that he had cut his hair and i went MENTAL (not going into detail it will take all year literally) and also when i am depressed about robert pattinson i tend to slit myself (im not emo) but i self harm wen im depressed about him, soo yhh as u can tell i probably am a bit of a bigger fan lol
Robertfanxxxx sait
I believe i am a true Edward/Robert fan. Becasue i love Robert Pattinsons Films outside the Twilight Saga i own every Film Robert has done on DVD, i have all the Books written about Him, i also read every Book that Roberts Films are based on. I have a Twilight Blacket, pillo, books, games, lunchbox, perfume, lipgloss, make up bag, posters, lotion, cds, DVDS e.g Robessed, Twilight an obesstion, jewerlly (from Eclipse), socks, Team Edward hoodie, t-shirts the list goes on. I have also wrote to Robert and i also took part in a wordwide scrap book that was sent to Robert, me and my friend did pages for the scrap book. I also go to all the Midnight showings of the Twilight Films, I also went to see Water for Elephants 11 times i went every day that it was out at the Cinema and i have read the Book twice its deffo one of my favs and i will re-read it for the rest of my life. I also have a valintines Eclipse card that my two best mates sent me. I am also going to London to camp out for the Breaking Dawn Premiere. I have never followed a person like i do Robert i feel that every decestion with His personal life and career is the right one, He is grounded, smart, funny He has a wicked sense of humer i always laugh when i watch Him. He also so so so so smart and down to earth and hummble and super talened, He has more talent in His little finger than i have in my whole body, He inspires me to learn Piano and Guaiter and His singing WOW i have all His songs on my Ipod and i listen to them every day. I wish Robert Pattinson a long, healthy and happy life and sucessful career. Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3
yhh i agree, although he is like the fittest lad on earth i dont go for the looks i go for
 the personality and robert pattinson has the greatest personality. He is funny and loyal and very down to earth, he loves his job and all his fans are supporting him whatever he does and its soooooo unreal how much i love him, hes one in a million and he means the world to me and i will support and fight for him every step of the way because hes the best celebrity in the world !! (along with kristen stewart)
miss cullen pattinson <3 said:
i am EXACTLY the same as you ...... but worse !!!! i have done alll of this stuff plus much much much more !!!! i have EVERY SINGLE robert pattinson thing that has been on sale since he became famous and am still buying them all now, i have watched every film that robert pattinson is in  every single day it was out and have got all the books for the films and have read them all 100 times each and know every single word of by heart in the book and the film !!! i have also written to robert pattinson saying how much of a devoted fan i am along with a picture of me and took up 5 whole pages just telling him how much i look up to him and how much i love him and how pleaseds and proud i am of him. I go on this site EVERY DAY to check up on the latest news of him and when i did that the other day, i found out that he had cut his hair and i went MENTAL (not going into detail it will take all year literally) and also when i am depressed about robert pattinson i tend to slit myself (im not emo) but i self harm wen im depressed about him, soo yhh as u can tell i probably am a bit of a bigger fan lol
Robertfanxxxx sait
I believe i am a true Edward/Robert fan. Becasue i love Robert Pattinsons Films outside the Twilight Saga i own every Film Robert has done on DVD, i have all the Books written about Him, i also read every Book that Roberts Films are based on. I have a Twilight Blacket, pillo, books, games, lunchbox, perfume, lipgloss, make up bag, posters, lotion, cds, DVDS e.g Robessed, Twilight an obesstion, jewerlly (from Eclipse), socks, Team Edward hoodie, t-shirts the list goes on. I have also wrote to Robert and i also took part in a wordwide scrap book that was sent to Robert, me and my friend did pages for the scrap book. I also go to all the Midnight showings of the Twilight Films, I also went to see Water for Elephants 11 times i went every day that it was out at the Cinema and i have read the Book twice its deffo one of my favs and i will re-read it for the rest of my life. I also have a valintines Eclipse card that my two best mates sent me. I am also going to London to camp out for the Breaking Dawn Premiere. I have never followed a person like i do Robert i feel that every decestion with His personal life and career is the right one, He is grounded, smart, funny He has a wicked sense of humer i always laugh when i watch Him. He also so so so so smart and down to earth and hummble and super talened, He has more talent in His little finger than i have in my whole body, He inspires me to learn Piano and Guaiter and His singing WOW i have all His songs on my Ipod and i listen to them every day. I wish Robert Pattinson a long, healthy and happy life and sucessful career. Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3

of course..im edward cullen addict..

..he's always on my mind..

'though i never met him..he's always in my heart:)..

i love everything about edward cullen!!..

samee lol

aein:) said:

of course..im edward cullen addict..

..he's always on my mind..

'though i never met him..he's always in my heart:)..

i love everything about edward cullen!!..

omg i am unhealthily obsessed with him i have over 2000 posters of him and i have done a 100pg booklet all about him and all my room is absolutely covered in him i am one of his biggest fans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Olivia Cullen said:

I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!

cool lol i will love him forever and always and will follow him always !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robertfanxxxx said:

I am also going to New York in Febuary and i am going the Remember Me walk Tour. I wish Robert Pattinson a long, healthy and happy life and sucessful career. Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx <3 <3 <3
I am a true rob/ edward fan!!! I love them both and I think they are super sexy!!!!

same lol

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

I am a true rob/ edward fan!!! I love them both and I think they are super sexy!!!!
It wasn't an "accident" it was on purpose. Hes doing a movie called cosmopolis and in one scene he's in a barber shop gettig his hair cut but he runs out in the middle of his haircut, only having one side of his head shaved...

Oh yeah add that to one of the reasons I'm a huge fan of his! I know everything about him!!!!!

Olivia Cullen said:
I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...