think you are a true team edward or rpattz fan, comment on this disscussion and tell us why !!!

Views: 17

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

both !!

Rachel Cullen said:

Cutout or bedspread?

Olivia Cullen said:
I have one too!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
I hv the twilight bed spread a standup cardboard cutout of edward and my room is purple too to match the bed and have tons of posters!!!  Im getting another cutout of edward for my birthday!

Olivia Cullen said:
I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!
Same!

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

both !!

Rachel Cullen said:

Cutout or bedspread?

Olivia Cullen said:
I have one too!!!

Rachel Cullen said:
I hv the twilight bed spread a standup cardboard cutout of edward and my room is purple too to match the bed and have tons of posters!!!  Im getting another cutout of edward for my birthday!

Olivia Cullen said:
I have over 1000 posters of him a lime 20 pg report on him I was going to killthe barber he did the"Accident" on his hair and I am painting my room his fav colors and my bedin will b THT color too I just love him with all my heart!!!!!!!!

lol i absolutely love rob pattinson tho lol im like one of his biggest fans !!!
Rachel Cullen said:

Same!

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

both !!

Rachel Cullen said:

Cutout or bedspread?

Olivia Cullen said:
I have one too!!!

Rachel Cullen said:

Olivia Cullen said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...