Lots of people on here or either human like Bella , a werewolve like Jake, or either a vampire like Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but are you really inspired? some people i heard are so inspired by the Twilight SAGA that they even started to write there own books about TWILIGHT or some other fictional character!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT NOW THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW HAVE YOU BEEN INSPIRED BY THE TWILIGHT SAGA?

ARE YOU INSPIRED?!?!?!?!

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was inpired by the twilight saga to read more. I never used to read, i hated it.
There is a website called Fanfiction.net that has hundreds of stories written by fans about Twilight and a lot of other stories also. A lot of them are very good.
Yes, Twilight has inspired me. I have been trying to write for some time now and thought I have one idea for a good book and have it started I am experiencing writers block on it right now. However, the plot about the Volteri(sp) has given me an idea for a plot on a vampire book of my own. :)

Jennifer.
I started reading again after many years, wouldn't give it up for anything!!! While I'm not a writer, I am an artist and would be inspired to paint if I had more time.
I am quite inspired, it got me thinking alot. And, if I think of anything intersting I might write it down and see if it would make a cool story, but nothing like Twilight will ever be created again. It's just totally sensational. I wish there were more guys like Edward out there, he's just so sincere, loving and mature. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...