Is anyone else peeved that Disney stars are trying to get in on the Twilight action? Honestly, it seems like they feel like they need to be involved in EVERYTHING... I dunno this really really bugs me lol sorry for ranting but really.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Uuuuugh, I understand that the Disney stars want to move on and do grown up things but uhhhhh freaking Vanessa Hugens....shes a hoe, even for a Disney star lol. *sorry if you like her no offense* I LOVE Twilight and I am dedicated but I think Disney will just be the end... Even big stars that aren*t affiliated with Disney I personally like the smaller actors and actresses. Glad others agree with me =)
i most def. aqree with yhu . . i wouldnt like the movie if any disney star was featured in it -- dhey dnt fit the part to me . i honestly dnt think they should chanqe the cast period , they aree perfectly fine the way they are except Laurnet . i didnt to much like him -- && The Quileute Boys ( sam , embry & quil in particular ) could've been better .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...