are you the ultimate twi hard and know everything there is to know about twilight like me and am completely obsessed, share with us on this discussion !!

Views: 72

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is just a small PART of my room i have many other things but here are a few

oh hell yeah! i have a whole binder with all twilight, pictures, drawings, names, info on characters,buger king cups, eclipse gum with them on it (there's 5 boxes and i got them all) i have posters, all the birthday cards, the wrist cuff, a shirt, magazines, all the books, all the games, all movies, photos on my phone, and much more.

i know same but im much more obsessed i am like the top twilight fan i HAVE EVERYTHING !!!!!!  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEE TWILIGHT !!!!

OMG I AM THE MOST OBSESSED TWILIGHT FAN EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEAM EDWARD  ALL THE WAYY !!!!

tht is pretty cool i want most of tht stuff

Kelly Cullen said:

This is just a small PART of my room i have many other things but here are a few

Im obsessed because I see the movies all the time, I buy all the things that has to with team edward like i have pic, ts, bags, pillows, blankets, socks, car decal. 

Stini said:

Im obsessed because I see the movies all the time, I buy all the things that has to with team edward like i have pic, ts, bags, pillows, blankets, socks, car decal. 

omg same i am ALWAYS watchin twilight and and ive got all team edward stuff and when  i see edward or twilight then i scream my hed off !!!!!!!!

seriously peepz, i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!!!!! i have over 1,0000 twilight stuff in my room (no lie whatsoever) and my obsession is that unhealthy its literally ruining my life E.G when something bad happens to rpattz or kristen or one of the actors i get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed and i am sad and angry for months and i can't stop thinking about it and i do badly at school coz it ruins my thinking and that lowers my school grades on my tests and soo yhh my obsession is like the worst obsession ever !! and also i have watched ALL the films like over 1000 times EACH and i can say each line perfectly, clearly and smoothly without  actuallly having the film on !!! Robert pattinson is my absolute #1 idol and kristen stewart aswell, i absolutely love them to bits, they mean the world to me !!!!! i have got EVERYTHING team edward and whenever i go on the computer i am ALWAYS  looking up robert pattinson or edward or twilight or the cullens or bella swan or breaking dawn or any of the movies (basically anything twilight lol) !! when i went to see eclipse at the cinemas i cried my eyes out at the fight scene between victoria edward and riley because when riley and victoria got hold of edward i thought they were going to kill him !!!!

Whenever i see twilight stuff, i literally got in to shock as in i  start screaming and crying and shaking and literally  sound like im getting murdered im screaming that much !!! i have to be restrained from running over and stealing it (i dont steal it though because everytime i see twilight stuff i always get it lol) soooo yhhh i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!! comment if you think u can beat me

OMG SAME I CAN'T BELIEVE HAT I AM THE EXACT SAME!!!!!!! EXACT OMG OMG OG OMG 

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

seriously peepz, i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!!!!! i have over 1,0000 twilight stuff in my room (no lie whatsoever) and my obsession is that unhealthy its literally ruining my life E.G when something bad happens to rpattz or kristen or one of the actors i get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed and i am sad and angry for months and i can't stop thinking about it and i do badly at school coz it ruins my thinking and that lowers my school grades on my tests and soo yhh my obsession is like the worst obsession ever !! and also i have watched ALL the films like over 1000 times EACH and i can say each line perfectly, clearly and smoothly without  actuallly having the film on !!! Robert pattinson is my absolute #1 idol and kristen stewart aswell, i absolutely love them to bits, they mean the world to me !!!!! i have got EVERYTHING team edward and whenever i go on the computer i am ALWAYS  looking up robert pattinson or edward or twilight or the cullens or bella swan or breaking dawn or any of the movies (basically anything twilight lol) !! when i went to see eclipse at the cinemas i cried my eyes out at the fight scene between victoria edward and riley because when riley and victoria got hold of edward i thought they were going to kill him !!!!

Whenever i see twilight stuff, i literally got in to shock as in i  start screaming and crying and shaking and literally  sound like im getting murdered im screaming that much !!! i have to be restrained from running over and stealing it (i dont steal it though because everytime i see twilight stuff i always get it lol) soooo yhhh i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!! comment if you think u can beat me

Olivia Cullen said:
OMG SAME I CAN'T BELIEVE HAT I AM THE EXACT SAME!!!!!!! EXACT OMG OMG OG OMG 

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

lol i am probably a bit of a bigger fan though trust me !!!!!!!

i also go mad when robert pattinson does something to his hair (like he has done now) i am extremely MEGA depressed as rpattz as shaved one side of his head and even though hes done it for his new film "cosmopolis" im stil angry with him !!!!!!!!! <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...