are you the ultimate twi hard and know everything there is to know about twilight like me and am completely obsessed, share with us on this discussion !!

Views: 70

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

samee



Isabella Cullen Twi-Mafia:) said:

oh hell yeah! i have a whole binder with all twilight, pictures, drawings, names, info on characters,buger king cups, eclipse gum with them on it (there's 5 boxes and i got them all) i have posters, all the birthday cards, the wrist cuff, a shirt, magazines, all the books, all the games, all movies, photos on my phone, and much more.

i have the same and this 
i have that and MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH more stuff and i have bout 100 pictures on my phone and computer of me and my edward cutout and all my other twilight cutouts !!!!!

i am also camping out for a week for the breaking dawn premiere !!

I am obsessed-I have 12  droars full of twilight stuff and my whole room has posters taped on it!!!! Just can't get enough twilight!!! :)
I hav posters, all books (including short second life and illustrated guide) then I have t-shirts, a calendar, 2 thermal water bottles, I have a fan quiz book, a bunch of pics on my iPod, I've read twilight and new moon twice and eclipse 3 times and breaking dawn 5 times, I also have a parody book along with the movies and movies that make fun of it, then I have movie app games on my iPod, twilight postcards, a twilight collage and articles on my wall and last but not least I have twilight button/ pins
same, i have ALL that stuff and much more !!

marissa said:
I hav posters, all books (including short second life and illustrated guide) then I have t-shirts, a calendar, 2 thermal water bottles, I have a fan quiz book, a bunch of pics on my iPod, I've read twilight and new moon twice and eclipse 3 times and breaking dawn 5 times, I also have a parody book along with the movies and movies that make fun of it, then I have movie app games on my iPod, twilight postcards, a twilight collage and articles on my wall and last but not least I have twilight button/ pins
Im obsessed cuz ive read the twilight aeries 5 times... and u cant see any part of the wall in my room cuz its covered in twilight posters :D
im the same lol, i even have posters on my ceiling lol and i have read twilight 10 times new moon 10 times eclipse 13 times and breaking dawn 15 times :p

Edwards Wifey <3 said:
Im obsessed cuz ive read the twilight aeries 5 times... and u cant see any part of the wall in my room cuz its covered in twilight posters :D
you literally cant see an INCH of my bedroom walls as they r covered in twilight stuff and every draw in my bedroom is full of twilight stuff even my clothes drawer !! :p

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
I am obsessed-I have 12  droars full of twilight stuff and my whole room has posters taped on it!!!! Just can't get enough twilight!!! :)

i have all of that and much more lol i have every twilight and edward/robert thing that has been on sale literally !!
marissa said:
I hav posters, all books (including short second life and illustrated guide) then I have t-shirts, a calendar, 2 thermal water bottles, I have a fan quiz book, a bunch of pics on my iPod, I've read twilight and new moon twice and eclipse 3 times and breaking dawn 5 times, I also have a parody book along with the movies and movies that make fun of it, then I have movie app games on my iPod, twilight postcards, a twilight collage and articles on my wall and last but not least I have twilight button/ pins
Guys seriously is it a competition?!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...