are you the ultimate twi hard and know everything there is to know about twilight like me and am completely obsessed, share with us on this discussion !!

Views: 74

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It wasent him it was his fricken barbar he did it that way on PURPOSE!!!!

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

i also go mad when robert pattinson does something to his hair (like he has done now) i am extremely MEGA depressed as rpattz as shaved one side of his head and even though hes done it for his new film "cosmopolis" im stil angry with him !!!!!!!!! <3

noo we are just saying how much twilight stuff we have but then again i get very competitive

Olivia Cullen said:
Guys seriously is it a competition?!!!!
my license plate says TWI MOM1 (but I can't load the pic because of this site for some weird reason)... i also have two stickers one that says Team Edward and the other is the Cullen Crest on my back window in addition to my plates... I also have a license plate frame on the front of my car that I got in Forks that says " I love Twilight"....... I'd say i'm pretty obsessed.
His barber did it not HIM!!!!

Sawyeh Khodabandehlou said:
me too its like a sideways mullet i hate his new hair cut it looks like his head is a mushroom i loved his old hair 

i also go mad when robert pattinson does something to his hair (like he has done now) i am extremely MEGA depressed as rpattz as shaved one side of his head and even though hes done it for his new film "cosmopolis" im stil angry with him !!!!!!!!! <3

yhhh i know that his barber did it but he chose to have that done so he still did it !! and samee its awful i hope he grows it back when hes filmed cosmopolis !!

Olivia Cullen said:
His barber did it not HIM!!!!

Sawyeh Khodabandehlou said:
me too its like a sideways mullet i hate his new hair cut it looks like his head is a mushroom i loved his old hair 

yhhh im only 13 so i  obviously dont drive but when i get a car im covering it in twilight stuff !!!!!!!! im like unhealthily obsessed with twilight and edward/rob !!!
Jaime Cullen said:
my license plate says TWI MOM1 (but I can't load the pic because of this site for some weird reason)... i also have two stickers one that says Team Edward and the other is the Cullen Crest on my back window in addition to my plates... I also have a license plate frame on the front of my car that I got in Forks that says " I love Twilight"....... I'd say i'm pretty obsessed.

yhhh i know !!!!! he shaved it for his new film cosmopolis !!! i do know i am like his biggest fan ever !!! stop having a go at me because all i was saying is that i do not like his new hair but at least he is doing it for his new film !!
Olivia Cullen said:

yhhh i know !!!!! he shaved it for his new film cosmopolis !!! i do know i am like his biggest fan ever !!! stop having a go at me because all i was saying is that i do not like his new hair but at least he is doing it for his new film and obviously his barber did it !!!  
Olivia Cullen said:

Olivia Cullen said:

i know his barber did it !!! but he had his hair shaved for his new film cosmopolis !!

If I could I would buy every twilight thing out there but I know every fact about Twilight there is!!
Same exept I don't have all the stuff cause of my mom!!

seriously peepz, i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!!!!! i have over 1,0000 twilight stuff in my room (no lie whatsoever) and my obsession is that unhealthy its literally ruining my life E.G when something bad happens to rpattz or kristen or one of the actors i get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed and i am sad and angry for months and i can't stop thinking about it and i do badly at school coz it ruins my thinking and that lowers my school grades on my tests and soo yhh my obsession is like the worst obsession ever !! and also i have watched ALL the films like over 1000 times EACH and i can say each line perfectly, clearly and smoothly without  actuallly having the film on !!! Robert pattinson is my absolute #1 idol and kristen stewart aswell, i absolutely love them to bits, they mean the world to me !!!!! i have got EVERYTHING team edward and whenever i go on the computer i am ALWAYS  looking up robert pattinson or edward or twilight or the cullens or bella swan or breaking dawn or any of the movies (basically anything twilight lol) !! when i went to see eclipse at the cinemas i cried my eyes out at the fight scene between victoria edward and riley because when riley and victoria got hold of edward i thought they were going to kill him !!!!

Whenever i see twilight stuff, i literally got in to shock as in i  start screaming and crying and shaking and literally  sound like im getting murdered im screaming that much !!! i have to be restrained from running over and stealing it (i dont steal it though because everytime i see twilight stuff i always get it lol) soooo yhhh i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!! comment if you think u can beat me

i know samee

Jamie said:
If I could I would buy every twilight thing out there but I know every fact about Twilight there is!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...