are you the ultimate twi hard and know everything there is to know about twilight like me and am completely obsessed, share with us on this discussion !!

Views: 74

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol
Jamie said:
Same exept I don't have all the stuff cause of my mom!!

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

seriously peepz, i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!!!!! i have over 1,0000 twilight stuff in my room (no lie whatsoever) and my obsession is that unhealthy its literally ruining my life E.G when something bad happens to rpattz or kristen or one of the actors i get sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressed and i am sad and angry for months and i can't stop thinking about it and i do badly at school coz it ruins my thinking and that lowers my school grades on my tests and soo yhh my obsession is like the worst obsession ever !! and also i have watched ALL the films like over 1000 times EACH and i can say each line perfectly, clearly and smoothly without  actuallly having the film on !!! Robert pattinson is my absolute #1 idol and kristen stewart aswell, i absolutely love them to bits, they mean the world to me !!!!! i have got EVERYTHING team edward and whenever i go on the computer i am ALWAYS  looking up robert pattinson or edward or twilight or the cullens or bella swan or breaking dawn or any of the movies (basically anything twilight lol) !! when i went to see eclipse at the cinemas i cried my eyes out at the fight scene between victoria edward and riley because when riley and victoria got hold of edward i thought they were going to kill him !!!!

Whenever i see twilight stuff, i literally got in to shock as in i  start screaming and crying and shaking and literally  sound like im getting murdered im screaming that much !!! i have to be restrained from running over and stealing it (i dont steal it though because everytime i see twilight stuff i always get it lol) soooo yhhh i am the ultimate twilight fan !!!! comment if you think u can beat me

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE BIGGEST TWILIGHT FAN IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yhhh i know i was just sayin !!!!!

Olivia Cullen said:

It wasent him it was his fricken barbar he did it that way on PURPOSE!!!!

miss cullen pattinson <3 said:

i also go mad when robert pattinson does something to his hair (like he has done now) i am extremely MEGA depressed as rpattz as shaved one side of his head and even though hes done it for his new film "cosmopolis" im stil angry with him !!!!!!!!! <3

I'm obsessed with Twilight, but I haven't spent a fortune on things the way others have. You can be a totally devoted Twi-hard without owning everything under the sun. Ask me anything about the series and I'll know the answer. That's how my obsession shows itself. Through knowledge of the series, and it's actors.

yhhh thats what im like and i know my discussion says that u hav 2 hav all the things but thats wrong totally !!!! im unconditionally and irrevocably in love with twilight and yess same you can ask me anything under the sun and i will know it because i do not just have all the twilight stuff bcoz even i didnt have twilight stuff i would still be a twihard bcoz i show a lot of love towards it and my twilight knowledge is unbelievable lol i know absolutely everything which makes me one of the biggest twihards out there !!!!!

Âmes Sensibles. said:

I'm obsessed with Twilight, but I haven't spent a fortune on things the way others have. You can be a totally devoted Twi-hard without owning everything under the sun. Ask me anything about the series and I'll know the answer. That's how my obsession shows itself. Through knowledge of the series, and it's actors.

Olivia Cullen said:

Guys seriously is it a competition?!!!!
no we are just saying that we r obsessed with twilight

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...