Guys Ashely thought u guys were saying that she left for no reason but she did have areason. Let's all comment on this and maybe she will come back because she's apart of our family too. ASHELY COME BACK PLZZZZ 

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She should come bck becuz we all miss her. I just met her lik a month or weeks ago and she rele did change my life she helped mi and have no advice and I miss her she listened to mi and I listened to her and I hope she is reading this so she can cOme bck:) your part of this family and family sticks together (: <3
* gave me advice 

Ana Cullen <3 said:
She should come bck becuz we all miss her. I just met her lik a month or weeks ago and she rele did change my life she helped mi and have no advice and I miss her she listened to mi and I listened to her and I hope she is reading this so she can cOme bck:) your part of this family and family sticks together (: <3
Come back ash!!! We love you and we don't want you to leave!!! Come back!!
nicole email me its an emergency
Come on Ashley! We need you on this site, and we miss you. I seriously need as many fanfics as I can for the next few days, bc I'm really sick. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...