Guys ashely left cuz she didn't feel apart of our "family" on here it doesn't seem like much of a family anymore. We just need to write our awesome stories like we do and not talk about problems cuz then everybody just gets down. Keys bring this so called family back together

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let's* instead of keys. Sorry I'm used to auto correction
I don't really think there was a reason for her to leave. No ones been saying depressing s*** or really even talking. Sorry just my opinion. 
Well Rachel is somewhat right, no one on here is talking depressing stuff, I mean I posted funny videos lately, my 1D tmz vid was priceless I must say. 

It was her decision, and she's welcome back anytime she's ready to. 
Lol true dat :p

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:
Well Rachel is somewhat right, no one on here is talking depressing stuff, I mean I posted funny videos lately, my 1D tmz vid was priceless I must say.  It was her decision, and she's welcome back anytime she's ready to. 
I respect ur opinion and I guess I've been off for a little while so maybe idk know why I said that.... Im just saying that this site has changed a lot
No one has been posting depressing stuff. But I feel like no ones been posting stories beside me and few people are posting but not that much
Sorry I've just been busy

Molly said:
No one has been posting depressing stuff. But I feel like no ones been posting stories beside me and few people are posting but not that much
Agreed

Molly said:

She can come back when she feels ready to come back, but yea this website has changed a lot....

I've been trying to write but I'm having trouble writing, writer's block guys.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...