Ashley Greene is been bullying in twitter....is soo sick what u think?????

I hate that some ignorant dont have anything good to do that bully ashley for demi when demi lovato is against bullying...this message that i insert is been send dirct to her and joe to and some other message...i think is soo stupid and that they trying to defend demi when she need support but this is no support for her that her soo call fans did this to some else and also when she againt bullying i dont know i think this person have nothing better to do....what u think u can find all the message if u search n twitter for trashtheashley i dont follow her because is insulting and the cannot really call them fans of her....

On Saturday 6th November 2010, said:

Okay i'm so sick & tired of this s***! you & f****** NEED TO SHUT THE F*** UP! who the hell are you to call demi a f****** bully. you may not have said it DIRECTLY but everyone f****** knows who you meant it to & what the hell do you mean karma is a b****? you have no idea what kinda of situation she is in! okay put yourself in HER shoes you try being there on tour with a guy you really liked then he broke up with you & started dating someone else not that much longer after they had broken up. then to see her ass come on tour to visit & practically rub it in her face when she obviously still cared about him that is just B******* i don't care! you don't even know what it is like to have paparazzi & everyone else all in your business 24/7 neither do I & i don't wanna know but i advise you to shut the hell up or your are gonna have some major demi fans on your ass! including me & who have liked demi since she was on as the bell rings so don't f*** with her! ashley deserved to get yelled at & i don't care what ANYONE has to say about it! Oh & ashley you were only famous because you are in the twilight movies or no one would really give a s*** about you. call me a bully i don't care i'm going to stick up for demi no matter what she does!

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont like her but would never do that i acually issed an applogizy for all the mean things that demi lovato fans are saying to her and joe jonas i just want to say if your a real fan of demis you would never do that they are so mean and its not really fair to both of them im sooo sorry from all the real demi lovato fans
I did the same thing i sent a lil msg to ashely telling her not to listen to all the bs that is going around and hang in there, we all love her, she hasn't done anything wrong, that we know of, like they say they're 2 sides to every story, that is why the DL fans should just shut it. I jsut wanted AG to know her fans are still behind her
i dont like ashley, and i know all about this its all people have been talking about on my TL for the last couple of days (which is really starting to piss me off btw) but they are just trying to defend Demi, i know that no one deserves to be spoken to that way but come on are you saying that if it was someone was doing it to Rob/Kristen/Taylor someone wouldnt write something like this? im NOT saying its right im just saying that there are always going to be those few fans that take it WAY to far, and ashley deleted the "karma is a b****" tweet which makes it a but weird...
but yeah some people take it too far.
I know they are trying to defend demi and not in a good way because anybody know what really happen to her and if ashley is really the one that should be blame...first of all im a really,really fans of kristen and if this happen yes i would be upst and i would not like her but i would no bullying nd call her name that is childish..what demi need is our upport no to trash ashley because maybe she have nothing to do we the whole problem...i read a lots this couple of days about demi and they said she have other problem and the situation is not about any stupid boy like joe soo...... http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b209270_real_demi_l...

Emma said:
i dont like ashley, and i know all about this its all people have been talking about on my TL for the last couple of days (which is really starting to piss me off btw) but they are just trying to defend Demi, i know that no one deserves to be spoken to that way but come on are you saying that if it was someone was doing it to Rob/Kristen/Taylor someone wouldnt write something like this? im NOT saying its right im just saying that there are always going to be those few fans that take it WAY to far, and ashley deleted the "karma is a b****" tweet which makes it a but weird...
but yeah some people take it too far.
It's terrible & I don't get why they are hating on Ashley so much. Obviously DL had other problems BEFORE her breakup w/what's his face. And from what I hear it's more him being a jerk than Ashley. Bullying & saying mean things about someone just because they're famous just shows how immature you are.
i think nobody should recived this kind of msg is..i dont have words for this this ppl should be ashamed..my question is what their mama teach them...thanks to @MariahajilE for that post

this is her complete post...is soo good...http://www.twitlonger.com/show/77mfjk

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...