Please add your video submissions here. If you don't know how, i can tell you! Add you video to Twifans. When you watch the video, there will be a link below the video to get embed code. you copy the code and paste it in the forum.

Good luck everyone!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Awww missy... Thank you! I know HON is like BAM... aww my pets are cute I know ^^ ahah. Glad you like the song choices.. I know it was a shot in the dark cuse each one of us gets the book in a different way and that also applies to song choices... but I'm really happy you liked them!!! :D Thank you!

missy metzler said:
Jess' Cullen Martins: OMG i luurved your videos. House of Night rocks and so does chocolate lol. Stina's videos DO rock. Your comment about your friends being your crystal meth cracked me up so bad lmao. I loved your pets at the end. your dog jake is soo cute lol. and that comment about him being black was so funny. I loved how you put pics up about what you were talking about and put the songs in you were talking about. that was awesome. I freakin' LOVE Time is Running Out and Need. Great songs. Thank you so much for auditioning!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...