Please add your video submissions here. If you don't know how, i can tell you! Add you video to Twifans. When you watch the video, there will be a link below the video to get embed code. you copy the code and paste it in the forum.

Good luck everyone!

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my audition :) I hope you enjoy

Find more videos like this on Twifans
That was good Arrika. You are experienced which is good. And that thing about Jesus cracked me up! Good stuff.
I deleted it because you said you were going to make a new one. If you would rather have the other one, just repost it again^^

ejazquitch! [WonderWoman!] :) said:
whoa! where did my vid go??
Arikka, thanks so much for your audition! This is ThisForbiddenFruit on youtube, if you didn't know, and I have seen a bunch of your vlogs on your youtube...I love your accent, hehe! Good luck and we will definitely take your interview into huge consideration because it rocks! And I agree with your opinion.
wow! i am so happy that you guys liked it :D believe me i gave it all i had haha
Thank you for the submission Ej (again lol). sorry for making you redo it. i totally spaced the twilight topic part.
Hello! its Jess! Just wanted to introduce myself, real quick, video coming tomorrow, hopefully, but Arikka, great entry!

Arikka Monique Standafer said:
wow! i am so happy that you guys liked it :D believe me i gave it all i had haha
Heya, you all know me... or atleast you should O.o

Well here is my video... i had so much fun making it
Here is my video.

Although you should know me well anyway...

Enjoy....

Find more videos like this on Twifans
Fan, i liked your video.It gave us what we were asking for, but in a different, unique way. I love the sports part...you let the video do the talking instead of you! lol thanks for the submission
Hattie, Thank you for auditioning! I love your accent it's awesome lol.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...