Please add your video submissions here. If you don't know how, i can tell you! Add you video to Twifans. When you watch the video, there will be a link below the video to get embed code. you copy the code and paste it in the forum.

Good luck everyone!

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

HEY GUYS! im starting to notice that you have the personality part of the audition, but not the practice vlogging part! The second half of your videos should be you, talking about some sort of Twilight topic....to show us your vlogging skills!
Nettey, thank you for the submission. Im so glad we are getting alot of responses already to the vlogging!
Alright Fan, you made me laugh a few times, so thats getting you some points in my judging decision

Fanpire Facinelli (Fanpy) said:
Here is my video.

Although you should know me well anyway...

Enjoy....

Find more videos like this on Twifans
Great Job Hattie!

HattieFang said:
Fan - You have such an awesome and fun personality, I was highly entertained! Like Missy said it was super unique, props to you! Haha. You rock.

Hattie - Great audition girl, your personality really shined through! I neeeed to get some Ebooks on my DS lol. I adore your accent by the way.

Nettey - You're sweet girl thanks for the audition :)

Although as Missy said no one has been doing the second part of the audition hehe, you all did a great job with the personality half!!
kk i will do one for the vlogging!

hope its right this time =]
omg, Hattie! I loved your vlogging video (sorry you had to do another video by the way lol). It gave your opinion and made me really interested and i wanted sooo bad to put my input in! haha. I'm gonna refrain from that for now, but maybe later we will have the chance to debate on it! Great job!
Hattie I LOVED this, it was so intriguing and entertaining, and I agree with everything you said about David Slade we share the same worry. Seriously great audition :)

HattieFang said:

Well even though i'm not a judge.. i just wanted to say i really loved your audition and agree with a lot of what you said.
Great Audition hope to see you vlogging in the future :)

HattieFang said:

Thanks I wasnt surewhat to do ,It was the first time ive ever vlogged!

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...