Be truthful..... are you only into twilight for Robert Pattinson or a true twilght fan?

I am a 100% twilight fan my mom is in it for Rob

Views: 123

Replies to This Discussion

in into twilight 110% no doubt about it the story of twilight is a great story and I've read the books over 2 times! thats a true twifan to me.... but if my way isn't yours what do you care!?!?
Have to say it's coz of Rob :0

I started reading Twilight and was about half way through when I saw the film for the first time and was just like OMG who is he?! I think Rob is perfect in Twilight, he brings the character to life in the best way but I do love the books too :)
I like twilight just the first one, the books and the movies. Eclipse actually not bad, but JAcob very annoying and Bella such a B*tch. NM to much Jacob and BD weird story. yeah I lose my appetite for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th
BUT The first book very addicted for me, I read it repeatedly. I have all the books and saw the movies many times (more than 3 times each movies). And for the movies...akhh Iam sorry, I hated it. Sometimes I feel like saw the different story compare with the books.

Yeah I think Iam more Robert Pattinson's fan than Twilight's fan.
I'm a true twilight fan and i'm still team edward all the way! Tell your mom that she rocks!
If anything ever happened to edward i would just die! He is soooooooooo gorgeous it's not funny! GO TEAM EDWARD FANS!
I'm totally in it for Robert Pattinson. I wish Robert will have a long and lasting career as an actor and keep us all happy and entertained for a long time.
I read the Twilight book 1st and fell in love with Edward. But once I saw the movie loved him even more :),but also loved Rob in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire..Great in Remember Me
I didn't know anything about the books and only thing that I knew about the movies that is was a vampire movie.. And one day I asked my mother if she saw it (she also likes vampire movies). She said that she didn't care for it but my brother did. So one day back in March I was done in the local cd/video store and got a copy. Well I had the movie here for 3mths before I watched it. I fell in love with the movie. And I had no idea of who RPatz was but I fell in love with Edward. The same day that I watch Twilight I went down and got New Moon and then a couple of days later when I got the books. And was sucked in even more into the story.. I a month I have read all 4 books 2 times and seen the movies about 10 times..
you go girl! I'm sorry that you had waited so long! isn't a good feeling! Edward is so sweet how he looks out for bella. I've read the books so many times i'd lost count! Keep on loving those books! They are soooooo worth it!

Jeanna Bell said:
I didn't know anything about the books and only thing that I knew about the movies that is was a vampire movie.. And one day I asked my mother if she saw it (she also likes vampire movies). She said that she didn't care for it but my brother did. So one day back in March I was done in the local cd/video store and got a copy. Well I had the movie here for 3mths before I watched it. I fell in love with the movie. And I had no idea of who RPatz was but I fell in love with Edward. The same day that I watch Twilight I went down and got New Moon and then a couple of days later when I got the books. And was sucked in even more into the story.. I a month I have read all 4 books 2 times and seen the movies about 10 times..
I am a Rob fan!! i love him so much I'm totally obsessed with him. he's great in all of his movies.He will win an oscar one day! I'm sure of it. Yeah he is good in the Twilight series but he's also great in his other movies too. I have all of them and I watch then a lot. I am also a Twihard too. But mainly because of Rob. he's so sweet,sexy,smart,funny and such a normal guy. He doesn't think that he's anything special. he's so amazing and i can't wait to see what he does in the future. Go Rob!!!!!!! love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved and was a huge fan of the twilight series before twilight the movie even came out and Robert Pattinson was Edward. But to be honest I do sometimes go watch other movies to see like remember me and things like that because of Robert Pattinson not only because he is SUPER HOT but also because he is a very good actor!!!

i am a true twilight fan and i am devoted to the twilight saga not just because robert pattinson is in it but because of the other characters and the story line. Other films that have rpattz in them like remember me and water for elephants i have watched those only because they have rob in but they were all really good. i just love twilight soooooooooooooo much im a true devoted fan

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...