Be truthful..... are you only into twilight for Robert Pattinson or a true twilght fan?

I am a 100% twilight fan my mom is in it for Rob

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

yeah i was a twifan b4 the movie actually came out aswell and i have loved rob pattinson/edward ever since i think hes such an amazing man !!!

Team Edward&Jasper Luvver said:

I loved and was a huge fan of the twilight series before twilight the movie even came out and Robert Pattinson was Edward. But to be honest I do sometimes go watch other movies to see like remember me and things like that because of Robert Pattinson not only because he is SUPER HOT but also because he is a very good actor!!!

I am both a true Twilight fan and a devoted Rob fan.

I love Edward and the story with such passionate true love and mystery.  I was hooked on it before I even had it to the checkout counter when I first begun to read it. I admit Rob may have helped get me there because had I seen Zac Efron who had also auditioned for Edward in the role on the commercials I would have been less likely to pick up the book as I had little interest to begin with.

But I also love him for just being the person he naturally is; he's sweet, funny, and very down to earth, humble and shy. *sigh* I just love that stuff in a man. <3

And I just love how he doesn't think much of being famous, it's just something he enjoys doing.

I have seen all his films and was amazed by his performance in each one, he is a very gifted actor. He has an amazing ability to get in deeply in touch with his character's beliefs and emotions. He doesn't act at all, he becomes the  role. I have also read the books of his films, and I have not read so many books in years. So he has helped me become a bit healthier. 

Plus he is the sexiest man in creation! I WANT HIM!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2015    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...