Hey guys!

Im doing a project on Twilight Fandom and I was wondering if anyone could share their thoughts about this website, other websites or anything about being a twilight fan in general!! It would really help me out, you can say or write anything!!

Thanks!

Tags: Bella, Books, Eclipse, Edward, HOT, Meyer, Moon, Movies, New, ROB, More…Stephanie, Twilight

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I first read the Twilight Saga because some friends were discussing it. Now I'm reading it because a friend is blogging about it. I've been visiting sites like this one to better understand why others like the series so much. I've found the fans to be friendly for the most part.
If you're interested in my opinions about the books, you can check out his blog or email him at the address provided on his blog.
If you have an specific questions for me, you can message them to me and I'll be happy to answer.
Hope that helps!
Being a Twilight fan....hmmmm :). Well, I wouldn't have it any other way. It's such a wonderful story. And I never thought I could ever say that about a vampire story... But this is different. WAY different. I mean I've never had a story like..PULL me like that. I didn't know I could really feel that much. Twilight has really I inspired me...to dream more and believe better in love and that anything is possible. it really has. See, I was going through a rough patch when I started to read these books and they really changed the way I look at a lot of things. I'm being completely honest, and I'm so thankful for this. It makes me sooooo happy.... Just to KNOW these characters and know that someone really does care like Edward. Which, I say that someone who cares is God and I think after I read this story that became more cleared to me because it's about love.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...