did u think bella lead edward and jacob on in eclipse!!!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dana give me a freaking break! are you kidding me? She practically gave Edward an ultimatum--saying she would only marry him if he turned her. Come on,that is SO selfish.If she really loved him,she would marry himregardless of whether he would changer her or not. But her vanity of not wanting to grow old and thinking Edward would leave her when she got old got in the way. That is TOTAL vanity. "She was more than willing to have it turn the opposite and deal with the consequences of her actions." OH NO she wasnt. She wanted what she wanted,period and she was not willing for it to turn out any other way than HER way.And YES, when she became pregnant she asked him to change her if she died in childbirth-Another example of her getting what she wanted regardless of everyone else's warning.

And she wasnt able to keep her family--her REAL family (Charlie and Rene) she left them behind and deceived them the entire time.

And she DID suffer a deep loss--the DEEPEST loss of all--her soul. Like I said in a previous post-you DO die when you are turned into a vampire. Which is why vampires have no heart beat and which is why they are called "the undead".Whether that was important to her or not is not irrelavent. Your soul is the most valuable thing a human being posesses. The Cullens understood that. Which is why Carlisle raised the Cullens to be the way they are-not drinking human blood. Bella didn't give a damn about all that.

"

Dana said:

bella did not become a vampire to have everything she wanted. She had NO clue she could have the best of both worlds. She had no clue she could keep her family, her friends, ect... She was willing to give everything up to save her child's life. Remember, she "died" for Renesmee, not Edward, not her parents. She knew she was going to die. All she had to do was hold on until her baby was strong enough.

And YES I am happy Bella got her happy ending. I am happy the saga ended well. Happy she got her friendships, her love, her family and her baby. Because Bella was a good person and she very much deserved it. Bella is not a monster. She was human, then vampire, but always herself. I am glad no one had to die, and Bella did not have to suffer a deep lose to make her choice valid. She was more than willing to have it turn the opposite and deal with the consequences of her actions. So I could not care less that she got what she wanted. She deserved it.

Bella told Edward she was willing to marry him, if he changed her, soon after she told him she wanted to stay human. When she became pregnant she asked him to change her if she died in childbirth. He gave her her wish.

And what everyone thought was best for Bella was not what Bella wanted. She did not have to do what others thought was best for her, and no woman should.

Give me a break.:)

It's just a story. I don't look that deep into it I guess. I love Bella, I love Edward. I dislike Jacob.

It's fiction, I'm not about to look that deep and hard into it, because I don't care. I know I like how it ended. And that's okay.

Edward and the Cullens all had beautiful souls, if they knew it or not. Stephenie did not write a saga only to have Bella burn in hell souless forever. She never wrote that, that's something you are adding by your own opinions, which is fine. But it's not the story at hand. It's Meyer's story, and she gave her a happy ending. So I don't think in the fictional world of Twilight that fictional Bella goes to hell.

I love Twilight.

I love Twilight.But this is WHY I love it-Because it makes us think about the most important message of all--the value of our souls. Yes it is ony fiction.But even fiction has morals and values that we can all learn from. And as adults, we need to take these stories even MORE seriously because of that. I am not talking about getting lost in the world of fantasy of vampires and werewolves-that is ridiculous.But it does have VERY REAL morals and values.  Have you ever heard of "parables" or "fabels"? these are fictional stories written to teach REAL leassons and values. And this is what I think Twilight is. That being said--I don't just Twilight is JUST for kids.It has messages that,even, adults can learn from.But,you seem to be overlooking that.

If you just like Twilght because its an interesting love story,thats fine.I completely understand that. But if that is the case,I dont thinkt his is a blog you should want to get involved in.Because this blog is about something much deeper.

Dana said:

It's just a story. I don't look that deep into it I guess. I love Bella, I love Edward. I dislike Jacob.

It's fiction, I'm not about to look that deep and hard into it, because I don't care. I know I like how it ended. And that's okay.

Edward and the Cullens all had beautiful souls, if they knew it or not. Stephenie did not write a saga only to have Bella burn in hell souless forever. She never wrote that, that's something you are adding by your own opinions, which is fine. But it's not the story at hand. It's Meyer's story, and she gave her a happy ending. So I don't think in the fictional world of Twilight that fictional Bella goes to hell.

I love Twilight.

This blog, meaning this thread or this site???

Because if this is about Twilight, this IS the blog for me. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean this is not the blog for me. One opinion on a site would be boring, and I have every right to post my thoughts here.

I just mean this PARTICULAR blog. Because,if you read previous posts.Most people are looking at Twilight on a much deeper level. You seem to take Twilight at face value and don't really care about it's deeper meaning. Like I said,that is totally fine.But, This BLOG is not about looking at Twilight as a simple story.It's about looking at it as a story that teaches life lessons to the youth of this society. You have every right to comment on this blog,if you like.But don't take it to heart when it doesnt go along with your particular opinions. I,as the blog writer,reserve the right to have the last word.You have every right to have your own opinon as well.But don't get so offended when my opinion doesnt match your own.If you are the type that DOES get offended when someoe else's opinion doesnt agree with your own,THAT is why I don't think this is a blog you should get involved in

"But don't take it to heart when it doesnt go along with your particular opinions."

Ditto, and I never got offended. Not once. I was always nice. Not until you said this is not the blog I should get involved in. I can get involved with this discussion if I want to. Just as you are. I am not agreeing with you is all.

I see plently of non "deep" discussions here. So don't tell me this is not the blog for me. If you want to debate about Twilight, that's cool. I love talking about it. But not being told I don't belong here.

Carry on.

Like college--every student has the right to their own opinion.But,in the end,the professor has the last word.Am I right?

Dana said:

I love Twilight.

Do you run this blog? I am being serious in asking.

HaHa! Miss Dana,I have not gotten offended. re-read the posts youve written.If anyone is getting offended and defensive,its you. I am just responding to that.Feel free to stay and comment.I am just giving you fair warning-it can get pretty heavy in here.Because I have very strong convictions about what I am saying.

With that being said. Let me ask you a question that I have asked several times in this blog discussion-Imagine this situation was in reverse and there was a guy treating 2 girls the way Bella treats Jacob and Edward.Do you mean to tell me that you would not calling him a player or a cheat or even a villain?(keep in mind that there are many variations and levels of a villain.They are not all evil people)

Dana said:

"But don't take it to heart when it doesnt go along with your particular opinions."

Ditto, and I never got offended. Not once. I was always nice. Not until you said this is not the blog I should get involved in. I can get involved with this discussion if I want to. Just as you are. I am not agreeing with you is all.

Carry on.

And,yes ma'am. I run this blog

Dana said:
Do you run this blog? I am being serious in asking.

I'd probably feel the same way, but there are so very few stories about two girls and a guy. And honestly, I don't think about it as deeply as you.

And it's not gonna change my mind one bit about Bella. I identify the most with Bella because we were a long alike when I was young. And I will defend her. That's all.

"And it's not gonna change my mind one bit about Bella. I identify the most with Bella because we were a long alike when I was young. And I will defend her. That's all."

I highly doubt that.Because I have seen this situation in reverse on many occasions. When a guy treats 2 girls this way,people get on his case--calling him a cheat,a player and every other name in the book. But,ironically,when a girl does it, its like " oh well,shes just a young teen girl in love.Shes vulnerable and weak. Its not her fault...Blah blah blah." I really think this is a double standard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...