did u think bella lead edward and jacob on in eclipse!!!

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both Dana and TwilightTrinity AKA Jesus Freak have valid points! I agree with both of you!

Dana said:

bella did not become a vampire to have everything she wanted. She had NO clue she could have the best of both worlds. She had no clue she could keep her family, her friends, ect... She was willing to give everything up to save her child's life. Remember, she "died" for Renesmee, not Edward, not her parents. She knew she was going to die. All she had to do was hold on until her baby was strong enough.

And YES I am happy Bella got her happy ending. I am happy the saga ended well. Happy she got her friendships, her love, her family and her baby. Because Bella was a good person and she very much deserved it. Bella is not a monster. She was human, then vampire, but always herself. I am glad no one had to die, and Bella did not have to suffer a deep lose to make her choice valid. She was more than willing to have it turn the opposite and deal with the consequences of her actions. So I could not care less that she got what she wanted. She deserved it.

Bella told Edward she was willing to marry him, if he changed her, soon after she told him she wanted to stay human. When she became pregnant she asked him to change her if she died in childbirth. He gave her her wish.

And what everyone thought was best for Bella was not what Bella wanted. She did not have to do what others thought was best for her, and no woman should.

Both Dana and TwilightTrinity AKA Jesus Freak have valid points! I agree with both of you!

Dana said:

bella did not become a vampire to have everything she wanted. She had NO clue she could have the best of both worlds. She had no clue she could keep her family, her friends, ect... She was willing to give everything up to save her child's life. Remember, she "died" for Renesmee, not Edward, not her parents. She knew she was going to die. All she had to do was hold on until her baby was strong enough.

And YES I am happy Bella got her happy ending. I am happy the saga ended well. Happy she got her friendships, her love, her family and her baby. Because Bella was a good person and she very much deserved it. Bella is not a monster. She was human, then vampire, but always herself. I am glad no one had to die, and Bella did not have to suffer a deep lose to make her choice valid. She was more than willing to have it turn the opposite and deal with the consequences of her actions. So I could not care less that she got what she wanted. She deserved it.

Bella told Edward she was willing to marry him, if he changed her, soon after she told him she wanted to stay human. When she became pregnant she asked him to change her if she died in childbirth. He gave her her wish.

And what everyone thought was best for Bella was not what Bella wanted. She did not have to do what others thought was best for her, and no woman should.

Thank you Bella D. Cullen.If you are also a www.thetwilightsaga.com member,I would really like for you to comment on my blog there.It's entitled "Bella-hearoine,victim or temptress. " go to--http://www.twifans.com/profiles/blogs/bellaheroinevictim-or

Bella D. Cullen said:

Dana said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...