For all of you team edward fans, was there ever a time while reading the series that you had a moment and actually wanted jacob and bella to be together? Do you think stephenie meyer should write a spinoff where that happens?

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, while reading Twilight I definitely experienced compassion for Jacob. He was there the whole time Edward was gone, and pretty much brought Bella back to life. If it weren't for him, she might have been depressed forever. I also think they had a great chemistry, and their relationship was based on a strong friendship. Plus, he wasn't a vampire.
Try fan fiction. There are loads and loads of jacob-bella stories online, and some of them are amazing! Try twilighted.net and fanfiction.net.

BTW, for some of us, we never stop wanting jacob and bella to end up together, so it's not a 'moment of weakness' -- it's our reality!! ;)
haha im sorry! i didnt mean that! i definitely felt the same way at times also. but thanks for the website tips! ill check them out. (:
bella black, do you write fan fiction yourself? or do you just follow it? I've never written before, but I'm interested in the sites.
@Kristina Reyes: I read 'em and I write 'em. I started writing Jacob-Bella stories long before I knew about fan fiction, thankfully. So I know my story ideas are mine and not somone else's fan fic idea.

Kristina Reyes said:
bella black, do you write fan fiction yourself? or do you just follow it? I've never written before, but I'm interested in the sites.
i didnt mean it that way. i worded it wrong. sorry.

Neerodha Edirisinghe said:
I loved Jacob and always have wanted Bella to choose him instead of Edward. And I wouldn't call it moments of weakness.
not at all! lol no worriess

Oh, sorry if you were offended. I didn't mean to. I just said.

samantha alberga said:
i didnt mean it that way. i worded it wrong. sorry.

I loved Jacob and always have wanted Bella to choose him instead of Edward. And I wouldn't call it moments of weakness.
NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! Jacob is way too immature and whiney for Bella. Even although he helps her through her depression when Edward was gone - he's still a whiney teenage boy!
There are alot of could have's but reality stephanie never meant jacob and bella to get together.. fate wouldnt allow it as they are soulmates.. but when i first read the series i did feel sorry for jacob and thought he would be an alternative for bella for sure!!!
haha bella black is good at it too

Bella Black said:
@Kristina Reyes: I read 'em and I write 'em. I started writing Jacob-Bella stories long before I knew about fan fiction, thankfully. So I know my story ideas are mine and not somone else's fan fic idea.

Kristina Reyes said:
then why even comment?

jennamariemcgregor said:

In Response to that comment........It will NEVER happen!!!! period! bella LOVES edward she ALWAYS has and she always will for a VERY long time to come!!!! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember thinking "what if" right along with Bella during the Paris chapter of New Moon, but I wasn't sold.  It's funny because I think my husband is more my "Jacob" with a little of "Edward" thrown in.  In real life, best friends are great to marry, but I think that Edward is the only true option for Bella.  She is so in love with him, it would never have been fair to Jacob.  

I really like Jacob, so I loved the way that BD turned out with him getting a true love too :)  It also helped make their unbreakable bond make sense.  He was really never drawn to her, but rather Renessmee's egg (to put it very unromantically).  That's why he was pulled to her more and more as she became more and more pregnant.

All in all, a great way to make most fans happy that their favorite characters were heading into eternity with someone to love!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...