For all of you team edward fans, was there ever a time while reading the series that you had a moment and actually wanted jacob and bella to be together? Do you think stephenie meyer should write a spinoff where that happens?

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nope. Jacob bugs the hell out of me. (To quote Bella in EC.) Half the time I want to slap him myself. And if Jacob was meant to be with Bella he would have imprinted on her. Bella & Edward are meant to be together, soul mates, together forever.

Not a bella and Edward fan but a Jacob and Bella fan. I still think they would have been the practical realtionship, but Steph Meyer was in love with the idea of Bella and Edward and turning Bella etc. Idk, I still love the story, but she did Jake dirty lol 
Heck ... I was mad when Edward left Bella in New Moon I was kinda (almost) pulling for Jacob....
OK, yes, I will admit, I am die hard team Edward, but there were a few moments int he books when I actually felt sorry for Jacob, and wondered if they would be together in the end. The kiss on the cliff in Eclipse got me a little bothered too.
I thought the books were outstanding and quite intense, but I never thought Bella and Jacob should be together.  I always thought Bella had strong feelings for Jacob but she explained them to be like the feelings she has for family like a beloved brother and best friend.  She was always up front with Jacob, but for some reason Jacob was very cocky and thought he was god's gift to Bella.  Actually he was a turn off in that respect eventhough I liked the Jacob character.  If Jacob had a chance he would have jumped Bella's bones in no time flat, face it he's part wolf and we know about those wolves don't we.  Edward was a complete gentlemen and totally gave Bella the respect a women deserved until marriage.
i agree 100% lol 

Pennybug Cullen said:

Nope. Jacob bugs the hell out of me. (To quote Bella in EC.) Half the time I want to slap him myself. And if Jacob was meant to be with Bella he would have imprinted on her. Bella & Edward are meant to be together, soul mates, together forever.

I watched some of twilight when it came out, but didn't really get interested in it. I was team Jacob until I read the books..I love Edward, but, Jake is great, too..
You put that sooooo well...That's what I thought, too..He was drawn to Bella because of Renesemee was a part of her..Love it!

Twimom78 said:

I remember thinking "what if" right along with Bella during the Paris chapter of New Moon, but I wasn't sold.  It's funny because I think my husband is more my "Jacob" with a little of "Edward" thrown in.  In real life, best friends are great to marry, but I think that Edward is the only true option for Bella.  She is so in love with him, it would never have been fair to Jacob.  

I really like Jacob, so I loved the way that BD turned out with him getting a true love too :)  It also helped make their unbreakable bond make sense.  He was really never drawn to her, but rather Renessmee's egg (to put it very unromantically).  That's why he was pulled to her more and more as she became more and more pregnant.

All in all, a great way to make most fans happy that their favorite characters were heading into eternity with someone to love!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...