I love twilight, the only thing that I dont like is Bella! She is sooo boring somtimes. But maybe thats good, so that we can all imagine ourselfs and our more intresting and funny persnalitys were Bella fails... What do u think? Am I the only one that dosnt love Bella?

/vendela

Tags: Bella

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know what you mean but that's what i like about her... in Twilight de girl laura is very mean to her.. Bella doesn't like it but she doesn't care.... i would start to fight with her....and thats what i like about her she does her things and don't care about the others.
I dont really agree with you but i totally understand your point.... and i think it's good that someone really says what she thinks and aswell when it's negativ. ( i like Bella) but she has my boy -.- hahaha
K, haha I guess we're all a bit jellous of her... I meen she gets to kiss bouth Jacob and Edward ;D

ivy Masen said:
i know what you mean but that's what i like about her... in Twilight de girl laura is very mean to her.. Bella doesn't like it but she doesn't care.... i would start to fight with her....and thats what i like about her she does her things and don't care about the others.
I dont really agree with you but i totally understand your point.... and i think it's good that someone really says what she thinks and aswell when it's negativ. ( i like Bella) but she has my boy -.- hahaha
I love Bella! She & I are somewhat alike...that's why I think I like her character.
I would decribe Bella as many things but NEVER as boring. She is fasinating to me.. maybe bcuz I relate to her awkwardness.. but she is awkward in an amazingly cool way. Sorry you feel that way about Bella though.. its sad.
Thumbs up to that!

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
I would decribe Bella as many things but NEVER as boring. She is fasinating to me.. maybe bcuz I relate to her awkwardness.. but she is awkward in an amazingly cool way.div>
I totaly relate to awkwardness to, but that dosnt mean u have to be booring right? I to think she is cool, but not to much fun...

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
I would decribe Bella as many things but NEVER as boring. She is fasinating to me.. maybe bcuz I relate to her awkwardness.. but she is awkward in an amazingly cool way. Sorry you feel that way about Bella though.. its sad.
I know, i think that she is a girl that many people can relate to, but...

Jessa said:
I love Bella! She & I are somewhat alike...that's why I think I like her character.
bella isss awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, if u say so.....

Renae Pattinson-Cullen Ѽ said:
bella isss awsome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wouldnt describe her as boring. i love bella i love thats shes akward but doesnt care and how much she cares and loves the people around her and that she would do anything to protect them. i dont know were u got that she was boring.....mabey we all interparate her differently and relate to her in different ways but i would never say shes boring...
Bella isn't one of my favourite characters of the books/films but i wouldn't say i didn't like her. I think they could of put more of her personality from the book in to the films tho. I have just finished reading Eclipse again and i have noticed that shes so different from Bella in the films. For example the character in the books portrays more emotion. I feel that Kirsten Stewert could put more of the character in to the films.
vendela said:
K, haha I guess we're all a bit jellous of her... I meen she gets to kiss bouth Jacob and Edward ;D

ivy Masen said:

yeahh haha your'e right :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...