I love twilight, the only thing that I dont like is Bella! She is sooo boring somtimes. But maybe thats good, so that we can all imagine ourselfs and our more intresting and funny persnalitys were Bella fails... What do u think? Am I the only one that dosnt love Bella?

/vendela

Tags: Bella

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

your not alone! i hate bella too! she's just soo anoying,boring,and soo uncool! i dont no how jacob and edward love her soo much. the movies would have been better if bella was played by a different person. I hateKRISTEN STEWART. shes just soo blahh!
I agree with you Amy, in my opinion there is too much of Kristen Stewarts personality portraying Bella in the movies, that's the reason I think she seems a bit off key and whinny. The book Bella difinitely portrays more emotions/strength and she clearly knows what she wants. Though she says in the book that she loves Jacob but she always told him that it was the kind of love she has for her father or a brother if she had one. The movie Bella seems wishy washy and can't make up her mind, so I don't feel they portrayed Bella strongly just as they did not portray Edward the way the books portrayed him to the deepest core. Let's face it, Edward in the books was the type of man probably 85% of women would love to have in their lives.

Amy Elizabeth Collins said:
Bella isn't one of my favourite characters of the books/films but i wouldn't say i didn't like her. I think they could of put more of her personality from the book in to the films tho. I have just finished reading Eclipse again and i have noticed that shes so different from Bella in the films. For example the character in the books portrays more emotion. I feel that Kirsten Stewert could put more of the character in to the films.
I can relate to Bella very well.
I was so much like her at 17 and to a point still am.
I feel like I can understand her when I read the books and I think that is why I love the series so much.
Well................... I do love Rob and Im a bit............ greedy.... sooooo
I agree with bella in the movies she seems more like she cant make up her mind but bella in the book its nothing like that but that is not kristens fault its the WRITERS!! Movie always try and dramatise everything and are thinking of their money pockets!! In eclipse i didnt like that it was more a choice when in the book its not like that at all..They also made edward abit like a bad guy an example is when jacob overhears them talking by the tent and i think they made Jacob(in the movie) abit more 'perfect' than he really is (like in the book he is way more manipulative) But In reguards to bella being boring i dont find her boring, i dont think kristens potryal of bella is spot on(and im being picky here) but you cant make it spot on and unfortantly the movies are never like the books so the fans need to realize that and if they want more detail read the books, thats where it all started from stephaine's beautiful writing.. I enjoy the twilight movies, to me i like to visualize the characters and i think kristen does a damm good job at bringing bella alive and to me shes exactly what id picture her from the books

Susan Pratt said:
I agree with you Amy, in my opinion there is too much of Kristen Stewarts personality portraying Bella in the movies, that's the reason I think she seems a bit off key and whinny. The book Bella difinitely portrays more emotions/strength and she clearly knows what she wants. Though she says in the book that she loves Jacob but she always told him that it was the kind of love she has for her father or a brother if she had one. The movie Bella seems wishy washy and can't make up her mind, so I don't feel they portrayed Bella strongly just as they did not portray Edward the way the books portrayed him to the deepest core. Let's face it, Edward in the books was the type of man probably 85% of women would love to have in their lives.

Amy Elizabeth Collins said:
Bella isn't one of my favourite characters of the books/films but i wouldn't say i didn't like her. I think they could of put more of her personality from the book in to the films tho. I have just finished reading Eclipse again and i have noticed that shes so different from Bella in the films. For example the character in the books portrays more emotion. I feel that Kirsten Stewert could put more of the character in to the films.
Maybe Bella is a bit boring, haven't really thought about that since I'm more of an Alice fan than a bella fan. And no, you are not the only one who does not love Bella!
Totally agree. I LOVE Alice!!

Mary Alice said:
Maybe Bella is a bit boring, haven't really thought about that since I'm more of an Alice fan than a bella fan. And no, you are not the only one who does not love Bella!
I think a lot of people mistake her maturity for being "boring"
I don't think Bella is boring but Kriten does lack range in her acting. If you look at her in the Runaways that could be Bella in a Joan Jett wig. She's the same in most of her movies, but I still like her. I think she's going to be a great actor she just needs to gain more experience because it doesn't come natural for her, like Dakota Fanning for example. When you hear more seasoned actors talk, they talk about facial expressions and changing their voices, etc. Kristen looks and sounds the same no matter what role she is playing. But she is young so she's one to watch as she becomes better and better. Also, if you read Twilight again, for example, there are a ton of times in the book were it says "Bella chuckles, or they chuckle" but Bella hardly ever chuckles in Twilight. So maybe she's playing Bella more seriously than in the book.
::thumbs up!::

Rosie C. (ricekrispe)- Le Muffe said:
she really isn't boring. she's just mature for her age and more interested in stuff that aren't conventionally fun (to the masses) or safe for the matter.
she's in fact quite intriguing and she does not reveal much about herself so when she does it's ... remarkable. everything seems more remarkable.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...