I recently read Eclipse again and I don't remember but one kiss taking place between Bella & Jacob. He kissed her and she punched him and broke her hand. Did they add another kiss or did I miss it in the book?

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They kiss one more time right before he goes to fight against the newborn army. He tricks her by acting all noble and saying if she doesn't give him a reason to come back alive that he will die fighting.
If I were you I would re-read the book....you missed a pretty big part and it all ties into her finally realizing she is in love with Jacob which ties into what I think is the most heartbreaking chapter in all the books, when she goes to see him at his house and he is hurt and they have the whole conversation where she admits her feelings....I've read Eclipse at least 10 times and I still cry at that part.
Go to page 525 n read from there........ u will seek the answer to ur question
Lol.Like you i love Eclipse. Im on my 14th time. I hope u enjoy the movie.

Sarah Joanne said:
If I were you I would re-read the book....you missed a pretty big part and it all ties into her finally realizing she is in love with Jacob which ties into what I think is the most heartbreaking chapter in all the books, when she goes to see him at his house and he is hurt and they have the whole conversation where she admits her feelings....I've read Eclipse at least 10 times and I still cry at that part.
Yes they kissed more then once, but the kiss where she punched him was the best.. even though she broke her hand.. but I loved the effort Bella put into it! That'a girl Bells!
Thank you all for your replies. I will go back and read this portion of the book again. Idk how I missed it. Lol!
dnt feel bad.......i missed a whole chapter when i was reading new moon cuz i was soo excited to see how it was gonna end.....it happens lol

Debra Cook said:
Thank you all for your replies. I will go back and read this portion of the book again. Idk how I missed it. Lol!
I soo agree wit u

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
Yes they kissed more then once, but the kiss where she punched him was the best.. even though she broke her hand.. but I loved the effort Bella put into it! That'a girl Bells!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...