Ok I Was Just Thinking About Bella Shield In BD!! Now Her Shield Is To Protect Her From The Volturi Powers Right? Does Her Shield Protect Her From Them Attacking Her As Well Or NO!! Cause If It Is Suppose To Protect Her From Everything Then Why Does Alice Vision Show That She Dies Too!! Also Her Shield Protects Her Family & All The Rest Of Them That Comes To Help The Cullen Family So How Do The Volturi Break Through Bella Shield I Thought That A Shield Is Suppose To Stop People From Getting Through!!!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bella's shield is a mental one, not a physical one. Meaning if someone tried mentally attack her, like jane tried to do every time she saw her, her mental shield blocks it. Thats is why edward nor aro could read her mind. Anything dealing with entering her mind was off limits, thanks to the shield. She was able to protect everyone from the mental attacks in bd because she learned how to project her shield. When alice and jasper showed up and stepped thru her shield, thats when the volturi learned that her shield was not a physical one. So that is how alice could see her dying.
@ Black Twilight thanks for that I just had to double check!! Knew her shield was to protect her mind, but wasn't quiet sure about protecting her!!! I think I need to go back & read BD haven't read it in a while!!
ya..i agree with black twilght..
I agree with you. :)

Black Twilight said:
Bella's shield is a mental one, not a physical one. Meaning if someone tried mentally attack her, like jane tried to do every time she saw her, her mental shield blocks it. Thats is why edward nor aro could read her mind. Anything dealing with entering her mind was off limits, thanks to the shield. She was able to protect everyone from the mental attacks in bd because she learned how to project her shield. When alice and jasper showed up and stepped thru her shield, thats when the volturi learned that her shield was not a physical one. So that is how alice could see her dying.
Thanks so much for answering - it saved me from doing it. You duplicated my sentiments entirely.  :>)

Black Twilight said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...