Do you like Bella as a vampire or human better?

My Vote: Vampire. Human Bella appears weak and helpless in the movies, but I don't think she is in the books. Vampire Bella, however, is strong and unafraid. That's how she should have been shown in the films. Maybe they did try to show her in that light, but many people (other than myself) have said (fans and not fans) that she seems weak and doesn't take charge.

What do You think?

Tags: Bella, Books, Films, Human, Saga, Swan, Twilight, Vampire

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i agree with you..bella in the books from my view has a strong character...in the movies , they makes her idiot..doing nothing except following edward like she has no personality..i didnt like character bella in the movies..she is much better in the books...but vampire or human better? i choose vampire...

I think she suits a cold-hearted vampire.

Thanks

Shapes. 

Vampire Bella cuz she's not mopey and depressing. And cuz she chose Edward. She chose Edward because I scared her away from him cuz he's MY MAN!!!!
Well she will make aigret vampire mother and she really wants to be a vampire so I think she will be great as vampire!!!!!
I think she will be a great vampire mother and she wanted to be vampire so she deserves to be a vampire!!!
I think she will be a great vampire mother and she wanted to be vampire so she deserves to be a vampire!!!
I agree with the whole Bella is shown as a very weak character in the movie thing...and I also thiink tht she is a much better vampire than human!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...