well i made this discussion to see what everyone thinks. a serve you might say. well, i think that bella from twilight series is kinda... well.....whats the word im lookin for. ah. a slut.( im very opinionated) i have reasons though. 1: she loves jacob also. 2: she kisses jacob 3: she goes back to edward after cheating! ( slut much) so if u agree with me rreply hoe, with a comment or message to me. if u disagree put no no extra comments just message me if u have a problem. if u dont really know reply switzerland. thats all i have to say so ill reply then you and we'll see how it plans out!

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HOE!!! i think. bella swans a hoe/slut.
Bellas no hoe. She can't help loving Jacob, they got close when Edward left. She loves Edward more. Its hard for her to choose without hurting the other. I wasnt happy either when she kissed jacob :( I really hate jacob. But shes not a hoe. People are aloud to love more than one person. She never ever cheated on Edward even ONCE. Kissing someone isnt cheating on them. Edward is a very understanding person and just wants whats best for Bella. Oh, well I dont feel like messaging u..I already typed all this. lol sorry Oh well. I want my opinion heard too. She ended up with Edward so its all fine and doesnt matter. Even after she turns into a vampire, she doesnt love Jacob the same way. Bella is NOT anything like that. Average person.
I think that Bella is often undecided and honestly I hate her a bit when she kisses jacob betraying Edward.
but she's the protagonist of the twilight saga so we all must respect her
she is not a hoe
No Bella is not a gardening tool. ;)
No Bella is definitley not a hoe.

Love is not black and white. It is complicated and uncontrollable. Edward had left Bella making it "as he'd never existed", this was his choice. After months of acting like a Zombie she finally found a glimmer hope in her friend Jacob. Yes over a period of time she falls in love with Jacob but she doesn't want to. She says she wishes he was her brother, she even brakes her hand trying to punch him the first time he kisses her.

Yes on the mountain she asks him to kiss her but initially this is to make sure he comes back from the fight. He was all too ready to die that day.
Ok so she kisses him back...but she's confused. In the heat of the moment with the adrenaline of the anticipated fight, all the pent up emotions she had been keeping back came flooding out. It was a very intense situation and a reaction she had very little control over.

She loves Jacob it's true but the point is the love she feels for Edward is so much stronger. One kiss does not make her a slut. If she was like that then she would have got it together with Jacob in New Moon while Edward was away.
She's a Hoee!!!!
I hate that she's alwayas playing with Jacob and Edward
1) she's always saying that she loves edward,
2)she goes with Jacob and acts like his girlfriend
3) when edwadr comes back she's with edward again
Slut
she's not a hoe but she cant control her emotions. She luvs both of them and JACOB kissed her 1st.
She is not a hoe or slut. She loves them both but it's not cheating!!! they kissed 2 times but it was out of control, i think, lol xD
Bella is not married to either Edward or Jacob. Her body, heart and soul are her own. Jacob nor Edward own her, and she can do what she wants to with her body, heart and soul. The only type of woman a man ever truly "owns" is the kind he rents at a street corner, and even that's only for about 10 minutes. Bella's not one of those type of women.

And after the Cullens abandoned her, Edward's lucky she gives him the time of day.

There is nothing wrong with loving two people at the same time, or dating them at the same time. Sometimes that's what you have to do until yu figureout which one--if either of them--is the best for you.
Maija said:
She is not a hoe or slut. She loves them both but it's not cheating!!! they kissed 2 times but it was out of control, i think, lol xD

I agree, there was no cheating. How can you cheat on someone who you aren't married or even engaged to? Edward is a boyfriend...a boyfriend who abandoned her. Jacob is someone she has always resisted getting close to in a boy-girl type of way. She's been attracted in a way, but in her heart it didn't feel right. She isn't responsible for Jacob's unrequited love.

I think they were both lucky to have her in their lives, and they should enjoy what of her she wishes to share with them.
Alee Kintanilla said:
She's a Hoee!!!!
I hate that she's alwayas playing with Jacob and Edward
1) she's always saying that she loves edward,
2)she goes with Jacob and acts like his girlfriend
3) when edwadr comes back she's with edward again
Slut

Why shouldn't Bella be with both of them if she wants? She hasn'tmade a conracted relationship with either of them. Neither of them have the right to expect exclusivity. She needed to figure it out for herself, in her own way,which she did.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...