well i made this discussion to see what everyone thinks. a serve you might say. well, i think that bella from twilight series is kinda... well.....whats the word im lookin for. ah. a slut.( im very opinionated) i have reasons though. 1: she loves jacob also. 2: she kisses jacob 3: she goes back to edward after cheating! ( slut much) so if u agree with me rreply hoe, with a comment or message to me. if u disagree put no no extra comments just message me if u have a problem. if u dont really know reply switzerland. thats all i have to say so ill reply then you and we'll see how it plans out!

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have to agree with you she is a slut/hoe if i say so myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isabella renesme carlie said:
i have to agree with you she is a slut/hoe if i say so myself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I TOTALLY AGREE
SHE IS A BIG WHOREEE
1 SHE LOVS EDWARD
2 SHE SAID SHE LOVES EDWARD N GIVE HOPS 2 JAKE
3 SHE WANTS TO KISS JAKE BUT SHE POSPONED...LOL
4 SHE HAVE WEAT DREAMS ABOUT JACOB....(when she was cold n he camed...n edward heard her!!omg)
5 SHE KISS JACOB
6 SHE DECIDE SHE LOVS JACOB
7SHE GO TO EDWARD N LIKE HE SUCH A GOOD BOY HE FORGIVE HER
8SHE MARRY EDWARD, BUT DEEP INSIDE SHE WISHED SHE HAD JACOB ALSO
9 SHE GOT PREGNANCE OF EDWARD
10I THINK THE REAL REASON Y SHE WAS ALL ANGRY WHEN JACOB FALL WITH NESSIE, WAS CUZ SHE WAS F****** JELOUS!!
SO
IN CONCLUSION
SHE IS A DIRTY BIG N MEAN WHOREEE!!!
LOL
I WILL STAYED WITH EDWARD N I WILL NEVER KISS JACOB CUZ HE IS A F***** DOG..WILL U GIVE UR DOG A FRENCH KISS??I WOUDNT...!!!
N I WILL NEVER STARTED DATING JACOB, CUZ IN NEW MOON SHE DID START DAITING JACOB....U KNOW SHE LEFT HIM HOLD HER HAND........N THE ONLY MAN IN MY DREAM WILL NEVER BE JACOB.....THE ONLY REASON Y I´LL EVER DREAM ABOUT MY DOG, HAD BEEN CUZ HE WAS SICK N I HAV TO TAKE HIM TO THE VET.....
LOL
I´M NOT MEAN.....I´M JUST SAYING THE TRUEE...
No. She always knew she loved Edward most. But being with him means giving up her human life. And I think she kissed Jacob for both they're benifits that they each knew now there were no "what ifs" lingering. I wasn't happy when she kissed Jacob, but I think it was a nessicary evil that she felt she had to do.
i like bella koz she will do anything to be with edward like risking her own life for him plus she goes to the volturi. and she only kisses jacob because she is trying to make him happy and she is trying to keep her promise to edward tht she will move on ihn her life. so i dt agree with yuh i dnt think she is a slut koz ihn reallife not many people would probs rick theyr life for some boy tht they think they love ihn high school.
she is kinda in between. the character is a hoe. the actress is a sweet heart.
she is kinda in between. the character is a hoe. the actress is a sweet heart.
Clarabella said:
No Bella is definitley not a hoe.

Love is not black and white. It is complicated and uncontrollable. Edward had left Bella making it "as he'd never existed", this was his choice. After months of acting like a Zombie she finally found a glimmer hope in her friend Jacob. Yes over a period of time she falls in love with Jacob but she doesn't want to. She says she wishes he was her brother, she even brakes her hand trying to punch him the first time he kisses her.

Yes on the mountain she asks him to kiss her but initially this is to make sure he comes back from the fight. He was all too ready to die that day.
Ok so she kisses him back...but she's confused. In the heat of the moment with the adrenaline of the anticipated fight, all the pent up emotions she had been keeping back came flooding out. It was a very intense situation and a reaction she had very little control over.

She loves Jacob it's true but the point is the love she feels for Edward is so much stronger. One kiss does not make her a slut. If she was like that then she would have got it together with Jacob in New Moon while Edward was away.

ITA. Thanks. And it's a kiss or two. I'll tell you, there's not one man I've regretted kissing, but I regret not kissing more of the men I had a chance to kiss.
HOE
Bella is not a hoe. Even though im jealous of her , shes no hoe, So what if shes in love wid jacob aswell, She knows she dont love him to dump Edward for him and plus, Shes pretty at the end of the day. Just because she kissed jacob dosn't mean they she has cheated.
Bella our beloved staring character the narrator of practically the whole series is NOT A SLUT OR A HOE OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU CAN COME UP WITH!!!!!!! She a women of course she gets feelings that are romantic and fuzzy/ warm!!!!! She's only human at least till Breaking Dawn =)!!!!!! If you ask me Rosalie is the slut of this amazing series, I mean seriously am I right or am I wrong?!?!?! Ok well I believe Jess is also a slut no where as bad as Rosalie but at least Rosa is married to Emmett.......I don't know whats your guy's opinions? And how can you call Bella our beloved Bella a slut when all she did was 1. Kissed Jacob......its just a freaking kiss I mean who out there hasn't kissed someone their not with anymore? 2.Bella marries Edward b4 she actually does what her feelings really want. I mean everyone these days are so prejudiced!!!!!! Well I"d say more but I have homework to do, I've had my fun of my week and its time for homework.......he he he Bella knows what I'm talking about!!!!!
Bella is such a whiner! It would take a ficticious man to put up with all that drama. Otherwise, she is one lucky chick!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...